*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804576-Thanks-Mia
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#804576 added January 25, 2014 at 5:37pm
Restrictions: None
Thanks, Mia...
Encouraged by "Invalid Item to give you some more sentence starters, I am getting away from the norm and blogging again today, amazing!

I did receive some bad news awhile ago (another rejection) so except for Mia, I would not be writing this. I really enjoyed my memoir class and am enjoying my 'writing your life history group'. If any of you are interested in this type of writing, I highly recommend signing up to join groups of people with similar writing. I have joined two right here on wdc, "Roots & Wings Group and "Invalid Item. It is amazing what you can learn from others with like interests. Make it easy on yourself and share in the research done by others. And feedback is so important. It has been a lifesaver for me, literally...but that's another story *Smile*.

Okay, I'm looking for some good ones so....

At the age of ....., I wanted to grow up to become a .....
The first movie I ever saw was ......
I remember my first experience with death was.....
One of the first books I remember reading was......and I saw it at......
I remember going shopping with my.......to buy.......

until next time....c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804576-Thanks-Mia