*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804695-Two-for-the-price-of-one
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#804695 added January 26, 2014 at 7:44pm
Restrictions: None
Two for the price of one.
I just had the most wonderful afternoon! One of our author/members of WAG (Writers' Alliance of Gainesville) gave a book presentation (reading and signing) at the library today. I read his book about a month ago after buying it at the WAG Christmas Party, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, . I thought it was a creative non-fiction memoir, but he says it is written in the metaphysical genre. Having never heard of this, I looked it up as soon as I got back home...and I still don't know what it is *Frown*. Does anyone have an explanation simple enough for me to understand? Anyway, the book was a good read and he is well into the second of a series.

And not only that, he is an accomplished musician/songwriter (guitar today, many other instruments too). We were treated to several songs and one in the "metaphysical" genre. I would try to describe it, but I'm afraid it would only sound like nonsense to you. It seems like he started out with a particular idea or problem, developed numerous solutions, ended up solving the problem satisfactorily to all, but in a different way than expected. I told you it wouldn't make any sense *Laugh*. With his second book he is going to include a musical cd, a very accomplished person. Some people get all the talent *Sad*.

Afterwards, I stopped by Publix for a few groceries, mainly Mopsy's Fancy Feast. I did get some tostados and made some refried bean, shredded cheddar, and sour cream tostadoes for supper...yum.

Here are a few more sentence starters...

A person looking at me as a teenager might think that I.....
The worst thing I ever did was....
My favorite teacher was....
I remember a trip we took to....
The thing they never teach you in school is...

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804695-Two-for-the-price-of-one