*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808922-Just-life
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#808922 added March 4, 2014 at 8:07am
Restrictions: None
Just life....
I see the Rehoboth Beach cam is not working...it must be frozen *Frown*.

The pod meeting with Patsy went very well yesterday and I now have all the "stuff" for the critique pods, mostly historical stuff, but interesting to me anyway. And now I will be part of the board meetings, first one next Monday night. I am beginning to love new things.

My friend Terri is on the tutor list at wyzant.com and had her first tutoring job yesterday. When she got the email last week, she was a little nervous, two Saudis wanting tutored in English for the Toefl exam. She set up the meeting at a local Starbucks, yep, just in case.... Anyway, we talked last night and everything went okay. They are young, 18 and 24, and already pretty adept at English, just the sentence structure (grammar) needing work. There are so many interesting people and jobs out there. And here in Gainesville it seems so many people can do (and are good at) so many different things. I am like a kid in a candy store trying to take it all in.

Ever since I got gas for the mower last weekend, Mopsy's favorite haunt is the garage. All she wants to do is smell the gas can, crazy cat.

until next time....c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808922-Just-life