*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816323-Are-we-living-an-illusion-or-dying-to-know-the-secret-trick
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#816323 added June 30, 2014 at 3:36am
Restrictions: None
Are we living an illusion or dying to know the secret trick?
Whether it be writing, speaking, signing, or mental telepathy, I feel that it is only by our actions, only by the things we do, that defines the real meaning of our communication.

What we do in life tells others who we are. Not what we've done 5 minutes ago, last year or 10 years ago, but right now, in two minutes time or in twenty years. What we do and shall do is the essence of what we are really saying.

Writing or speaking or any other form of communication, any other medium; they are all just illusions, or potential lies.

This is not to say we don't have good intentions. But it's only when we do something that our real intention surfaces.

In order to unravel the mysteries of those around us, look at what they do.

Our cat Romeow, whose feline persona I "borrowed" in the story
STATIC
Valentina's Keys of Remembrance  (E)
Two tingling reviving hours that were worth impoverished decades of waiting.
#1982540 by Sparky

has just placed himself in my lap, half lying on the laptop keyboard, so that the space bar and , key made a long line of ,'s and spaces across the screen, and I had to backspace a lot to continue writing this blog.

The actions of this cat are clear. Laps are for cats. Cats are for lap tops, not Laptops.

He has communicated his desire to sleep on a warm soft lap, by jumping up here and lying down, even though it's uncomfortable and very awkward.

And so, this blog entry will have to conclude early. By doing so, I will communicate my fondness for the cat, and my reluctance to kick him off my keyboard, and this communication has come from what I didn't do. So perhaps there is another bit of wisdom "scratched", we could say, from this little incident. Lucky I can lock and unlock the mouse pad. Otherwise there might be a painful disaster.

Sparky

Quills sig

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.










© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816323-Are-we-living-an-illusion-or-dying-to-know-the-secret-trick