*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837713-Day-3
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#837713 added January 3, 2015 at 8:57am
Restrictions: None
Day 3?
Day 3 of 2015? Time is flying by as usual. I went to a writer friend's open house on the 1st and had a most enjoyable time meeting some new people, eating some new food, and yep, drinking some new drinks, apple cider with rum and sangria. But the new people were the best. I have always been an introverted person (yeah maybe antisocial too) and now I am realizing what I have been missing all my life. I love to learn new things and people are a TON of information if you just listen. I was fascinated and even made a couple of new friends. I had been there 4 hours before I even thought about the time...very amazing for me. I'm usually ready to leave social situations before I get there. I hope it wasn't the apple cider *Facepalm*.

On the opposite end of the pole I have been having excruciating sinus headaches for almost 2 weeks now...unless I load up with pills. This morning (saying this tentatively) I may be getting better, at least not pounding before I even get out of bed. And I've been having some low back pain (arthritis according to my primary care doctor) that thankfully it responds to the heating pad...but only while the heating pad is on it. Life after 70 is all downhill. Since my birthday in November I am a magnet for aches and pains...still walking but not enjoying it nearly as much.

Speaking of walking one of the people I met on the 1st is a plant person, and the day before I had seen a "weed" that I wanted to identify but had no success. After describing it to her, the name popped out like magic and sure enough, that's what it was. She said to shoot her a pic anytime and she would do her best to text back with the info...see my big smile?

So, 2015 is starting off very well for me, hope this doesn't jinx it. I've gone back to writing in my "diary" everyday, at least a little something. I like to look back at year end and remember, not sure this is a good thing or not but who cares. Hope your 2015 is being a good one too and...

until next time...c

© Copyright 2015 Have a sunshiny day! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Have a sunshiny day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837713-Day-3