*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837799-Workingand-not
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#837799 added January 4, 2015 at 8:59am
Restrictions: None
Working...and not
I spent almost all of yesterday finishing up the year end bookkeeping for my writer's group, income/expense journal and the new year's budget worksheet. I almost feel like I'm back at work except this time it is more enjoyable *Smile*. Bookkeeping is like riding a bicycle. You never really forget how.... Didn't realize all the "garbage" was still in my brain.

The sitting, though, is not helping my back. I did not go for my walk yesterday and that was bad, too, so today walking is a must do. The weather here is sort of cooperating, very warm, 69 when I got up at 7:15, but a forecast of rain, and it sure looks like it, overcast and dreary. That's what umbrellas are for, right?

I finished Grisham's "The Appeal" last night before sleep, a paperback I actually bought 2 of, if you can believe that, in one trip to the Library Book Sale in October. Thankfully, it was interesting enough to read *Rolleyes*. A lawsuit against a chemical company for water pollution resulting in cancer deaths is won at trial but lost in appeal through the judicial system. The legal manipulation of the election process is mind boggling...reminded me of "The House of Cards" series. We have created a monster.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2015 Have a sunshiny day! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Have a sunshiny day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837799-Workingand-not