*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906232-Music-and-Horses
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#906232 added March 7, 2017 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
Music and Horses
Which musicians, actors or athletes do you wish you could've seen perform live while they were still in their prime?

There are a lot of equestrians I would like to have seen at shows, at a certain time in my life I was no longer close to the circuit. Then, when the Olympics came on they would not show equestrian events much.Even now, the best you can really get if you don't have cable is stadium jumping. I like to watch it but I especially like the Dressage events which are not shown on local broadcasts.

When John Denver was alive it would have been a joy to watch a live performance of his.

Now, if you like country western music it is possible to hear live performances of some popular singers, in the fall, at the bigger fairs.

We are out of the line of very many singers who may be on tour. Once in awhile Erie will have something great. Or, if you watch Pittsburgh or Buffalo probably has popular entertainers.

I'm a stay at home person with a low budget. I would probably not go out of my way to travel far to see anyone famous. Especially if I can get a cd or download the music.

This was my world before I was 30 years old.





Now I watch Youtube and write. {e:horse) Horses love music. Just like people.

© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906232-Music-and-Horses