*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926205-PS-Plus
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#926205 added January 2, 2018 at 9:42pm
Restrictions: None
PS Plus
Today has been good. I got up late but Jim was at work so I could hit the PS4 for a while. Speaking of PS4, I got PS Plus. It was $60 but I got it for $40 because I had a $20 gift card from my bro Josh. I was going to call PS support to see how to pay with a gift card and and a credit card. It was easy. The online activity is still pretty strong. It is probably due to how bad MvCI was. Chad agreed with me.
I came from a clothing store with my mom. I was amazed how briefly we were in there. Usually my mom lollygags and looks at everything. lOl. I do need socks and underwear but it was too late to get them. I was tired. I notice the later I sleep in, the more tired I am. But when I get up early I have more energy. Jim’s Monday starts tomorrow so I will get up early.
I got my reviewing MB today. That gives my 169 community recognition. And then I have the awardicon coming too.
Chad and his older brother are moving soon. It will be a smaller house but it will be less money to rent.
My mom has been discussing the issue of a big tree that ash been cracking our wall. It belongs to our neighbor’s house. My mom is looking up the laws and stipulations of the situation. We have to confront the owner and ask them to take out the tree. It will be no easy task. The roots are deep and it may cost lots of money. It sucks because it is a beautiful palm tree. Nevertheless, it must go. Tomorrow my mom and I will talk to another neighbor to discuss the situation. We’ll probably get some other neighbors too.
Let’s see, what else has happened? My mom and I had to calculate how much money I have saved. We threw away the 2017 calendar that we record my weekly allowance increase. So we had to put down what we thought it was on our 2018 calendar.
My mom and I are watching the new Voltron from the first season. It’s a good series and we have not seen all the seasons.
So my bro in law recommended this fantasy author named Brandon Sanderson. I do not like Game of Thrones because of the sex and violence. I told my bro-in-law I want clean fantasy to read and he was like- “Good luck with that.” My brother abhors the Wheel of Time series badly. I’ll take his word for it.
I’ hope Ricky is not going to church super early again. That is why I did not go on last Wednesday. I need a ride that will not require arriving early to service. Dan can go but I recall him saying he will not be going on Wednesdays anymore. That stinks.
Chad said he paid almost $80 on his downloaded version of Battlefront 2. Now it is $43. He thinks it is because the new Star Wars was such a bad movie. I don’t know if that is true. He was just looking at the negative critics.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926205-PS-Plus