*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926374-My-stubborn-friend
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#926374 added January 4, 2018 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
My stubborn friend.
Well, I wrote for an hour and hit the PS4 for thirty minutes or so. I did not get up at 4:30 am like I planned to download Battlefront 2. I’ll do it tomorrow. When I got out of bed I did my readings and then I hit the PS4.
But I am forgetting to say how church went last night. I was able to get a lift for church to service from Dan. I hope he will continue to be available for rides to Wednesday night church. I hate getting to church like an hour and a half early. That is how it is with Ricky and Jordan. Jordan is part of the worship group. He is the drummer. I forget what the sermon was about. Dan said he did not learn anything too although he said it was a good sermon. Lol. Anyway, after service Dan took me home but not before he took me to Taco Bell so I could buy a grilled burrito. I was hungry but too tired to socialize at Kneader’s with the group. I got home and Jim and my mom were in bed with all the lights off. I fell asleep pretty quickly.
Going back to this morning, I texted Gio wishing him a happy belated New Year. Me had a brief texting session and then I went to my mom’s oral care specialist with her. It was really quick. She said everything looks good. However, the pain will persist for another month or so.
Chad will be moving soon. I don’t know when for sure when. He said the new house is a lot smaller. What is worse about the situation is that I will not be able to take the bus to see him anymore.
Chad is slamming Starbucks again. He sent me a link about how the Pumpkin spice latte causes cancer. I just googled “do sodas cause cancer” off the top of my head. Guess what I found out? There is a cancerous carcinogen in the dye that is in dark sodas. It is called Mel-4. Then I looked up cereals and many of them are linked to cancer apparently. My point?-almost every food is potentially supposed to cause cancer. But the bottom line is are we to starve ourselves or become like the Amish?
So Jim called the guy who owns the tree that is cracking the wall next to our house. Jim was on speaker phone and the guy said he does not know what to do. We suggested calling his insurance. We’ll get in touch with the guy on Saturday and see what is up.
On the way home from church, I told him about a snowstorm that caused the senate to suspend their voting and for a lot of schools to close. Dan said the southwest is being pummeled by cold weather. He said it was 3 degrees on New York on new year’s eve.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye. I must write.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926374-My-stubborn-friend