*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926528-Thirty-minutes-of-reading
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#926528 added January 6, 2018 at 8:49pm
Restrictions: None
Thirty minutes of reading.
I feel good. I read for half an hour and wrote for one hour. I did not overdo it with the PS4 too. I hit the PS4 for an hour and half. Jim is off now watching basketball. I feel bored. Nevertheless, I have about 1,600 words down on my eighth Thrice Prompted story. I’m at the end.
So I checked out the PS store and Battlefront 2 is back to $59.99. I should have gotten it when it was $45. Lol. My mom noticed the one for sale was not the deluxe version. So we are going to get one online for a lot cheaper. It will be new too.
My bro texted me about the new Star Wars. He said it was good but not great. I asked him if it had Snoke in it. He will be in it. My curiosity about him is the main reason I want to see the movie.
I also got a text from my sis earlier. I forget what she is hauling. Right about now she should be having Applebee’s with her boyfriend David in Wyoming. They are both truckers.
I sent a private message to this guy concerning how to otg with Akuma. It has been two days. I hope he gets back to me.
Chad was playing Jason while he was on the phone. It was not long until he hung up. Chad has a tendency to ramble as I have said.
Apparently, a new season of Young Justice is to be released. Chad said that is what he heard. The last season was a cliffhanger. My mom and I are watching the new Voltron called Legendary Defender. We think we have only seen the first season. There are four of them now. It’s one of my favorite cartoons.
I got my meds today. Myra was not there. She’s very attractive for a mom. Lol.
I wonder how my cousin is. My mom heard from him a while ago. The plan is to watch the new Star Trek series together. I only liked Next Generation and Dep Space Nine. My mom’s favorite one is Enterprise with Scot Bacula.
Let’s see what can I talk about? I can’t think of anything else.
I need to edit my book. But I need to hone my skills too.
Well, that is it for now. Goodnight. I’m out of ideas. Lol.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926528-Thirty-minutes-of-reading