*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946507-silent-transformation
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#946507 added November 29, 2018 at 1:37am
Restrictions: None
silent transformation
Author: Could you if you wanted to?

Yolande: In the beginning, I watched it closely – and no, I couldn’t. It is the same with thinking. In the beginning, I tried to think. I thought that maybe I ought to take action, make plans, project things as I had done previously. I tried, but I couldn’t do it. Silence – this intensity – prevented it.

In the past, I could not stop myself from thinking, even when I wanted to. Today, if I want to think – well, I just can’t. It is as simple as that. Everything is simple. Everything is calm. Everything is new and there is no running commentary. Each instant appears and then dies. Then another and another. I allow myself to be completely absorbed by each instant.

Author: [We walk alongside [the trees] with no need for words, and then words surface again, as if out of the surrounding countryside.]

Could you say more about what you referred to as ‘silent transformation’?

Yolande: Nothing has stopped as a result of this vision, this radical switch. On the contrary, transformation continues. First the feeling became more refined, the feeling of intensity, the energies that come and go, and also the visions, the ‘visitors’ that accompany them at times. And then there is a letting go, a continued abandonment to this ‘thing’ - this silence – that pushes me to act or speak or remain silent. I want less and less; I let myself be more and more. This vision, this thing, makes me do things with such intensity that all I can do is be. No need to think about life: I observe, and things keep on and on happening spontaneously and always within the intensity which varies from one minute to the next. I abandon myself more and more, I am more and more confident, because whatever happens, everything is taken care of.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946507-silent-transformation