*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967158
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jd123
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2201907
Your younger brother shrinks you and treats your 19 year old body like a little toy
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#967158 added October 4, 2019 at 2:30am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2
You arrive back home from dropping Daniel off and you immediately start doing your chores, your plans are to get everything done today and then you have the weekend to do whatever and relax. You start with the lawn, raking it and mowing it for the last time this year, after that you move onto the garage and clean it up. You jump in your dad's mercedes out of the way and pressure washing the floor it was sitting on until it was clean, after repeating the same with your mom's Jaguar you organize all of the boxes around the garage and throwing things in the back of the family truck for a trip to the landfill. You swiftly move through the house dusting, sweeping, mopping, and tidying up. You clean your room then your parents room but you don't touch your brother's room because he was very picky about everything in his room and he wanted to clean it himself. The clock read 1:15 after all this so you quickly jump in the truck after strapping everything in the bed so nothing fly's out. You drive out of your small town about 15 minutes to reach the land fill, you unload the truck and proceed to leave the land fill, when you get home the time read 1:45 so you decide to take a nap before you need to pick Daniel up from school.

When you rise from your nap after your phone blaring in your ear, it was 3:10 and time to get Danny. You jump in your car and drive to the school by the time you got there school was out and Danny was waiting outside you pull up near him and he sees you and goes to your car.
"Hey bro! How was school?"
"Hey! It was alright we got to make things shrink today."
"Oh like making cotton wet and it shrink when it drys?"
"No like giving a mouse drugs and having his whole body shrunk down, skeleton and all."
"Oh I didn't know that was possible."
"Yep and the pill isn't even that hard to make." You didn't respond after this because you didn't want to say that you didn't believe him, (because you didn't) you just drove the two of you home.

When you get home you tell your brother.
"Go and clean your room because it's gotta be clean before mom and dad get back."
"Yeah I know it does but if I clean it now it's just gonna get messy again, I'll do it like Thursday or Friday."
"Okay just don't forget because I won't remind you." Daniel went up to his room anyway to play some video games and relax. You did something similar, you went to your room but instead of playing video games you opened your computer and started typing away, writing an entry to a story you decided to start on your favorite writing site, Writing.com. It takes a few hours but when it's done and published your happy that you've been so productive today. The clock at the bottom right of the computer screen reads 5:15.
"Better get supper ready." you say to yourself, getting up and going to your brothers room to ask him what he wants. You knock and the door which seems to startle him as he seemed like he was reeling from somthing when he answered.
"Uh.. Yeah? Hello?"
"Hey can I come in?"
"Uhh... Yeah sure come on in.." he trailed off a little, but you step into the room and see him sitting at his desk with his text book open and some disposable cups there too.
"Science project?"
"Uhh.. Yeah gotta get results by Monday so I figured I'd do it now."
"Cool." you and your brother were never really close because you liked different things he likes math and science and reading and stuff, while you liked cars, sports, and mechanical sides of things.
"So what did you wanna talk about?" he said realizing you trailed off in your own thoughts.
"Uhhh... Oh yeah ummm... What did you want for supper? I was just thinking about ordering some take out or delivery or something, but we can have whatever." Your brother thought about this for a minute giving you time to realize that you really didn't know much about your brother's food likes.
"Can we get take out?"
"Yeah sure we can do whatever."
"Okay I want take out."
"Okay sweet let's get going."
"Oh hey, do you mind getting me stuff? I have to add the compounds together and the see the reaction after certain points of time."
"Yeah sure I can do that just text me your order."
"Okay thanks!" he says as you step out of the bedroom baffled that he likes that sort of thing. You grab your keys and wallet and jump in the car and drive down town and grab the food.

When you get back your brother is waiting for you.
"Do you wanna eat in the kitchen or just go to our separate rooms?"
"Do you mind if we eat in our rooms?"
"No, we have all week to see each other, let's enjoy our separated time." With that you both went to your rooms and started watching whatever you decided you wanted to enjoy. As your watching one of your shows. You finish the water that's on your desk and then the food a few minutes after you start feeling light headed, you reach over and grab a bottle of water and take a big swig. It doesn't help and you start feeling really tired before finally you pass out I your chair. When you wake up your tv seems louder then when you passed out, and everything looks blurry as your eyes try to focus on the clock trying to make out which hands are where. The time reads 7:15 you weren't out long but you were out nonetheless you decide to stand out but when you do start going up you notice an inconsistency you were siting down, but you woke up laying down, when you stand up the bright light from your tv isn't in your face, it's still far away. Finally your eyes focus in and all of your questions are answered you are shrunk down to a grand total of about 2-3 inches.
© Copyright 2019 Jd123 (UN: jd1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jd123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967158