*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2875268
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(672)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 9, 2015 at 8:50am
Re: Hello, allow me to introduce myself...
by ~Minja~
*Dollar* 500 GPs were sent to berniev with this post.
Hello Bernie and welcome to WdC. I'm glad you found us and I'm sure you will enjoy in your stay here either writing , reviewing, participating in challenges or contests as well as making friends. *Smile* Usually for start this is a great place to introduce yourself and what's your occupation, what you're comfortable to write about because A LOT of people are heading to this forum and reading stuff posted by newbies. I myself am writing more fiction but there's people in here that are writing in supernatural, fantasy, sci-fi and other genres, some of them are running contests where you can earn site awards and interact with other members from that field, make friends and get someone to read your work.
So, for a start I would really recommend for you to post some writing of yours so we can read it and in the best case give our opinions and reviews, to point to you errors, to tell you if you need editing and offer help overall. Once when you post your story it will go straight to public 'read a newbie' page that you can find in the left column of your portfolio. If you click community it will open other site places that you might want to check it out and there you will find read a newbie. Anyway, that's the place where your story will go, too once when you post it. You can also request reviews by posting your story in "Please Review. There's a lot of members who will reply to your post here with different kind of helpful information that you can check it out. For a start I would also recommend to go through explanations and instructions about how this site works. Here you can find how to post your writing, and overall about Writing.Com. Check it out:

BOOK
Writing.Com 101  (E)
Explanations and instructions of all things Writing.Com.
#101 by The StoryMistress

Feel free to reply to my comment if you don't know how to post a story to your portfolio and I will explain it to you in details. I didn't want to make this comment too long because you'll be overwhelmed with everything that is going around. *Smile* Welcome again to Writing.Com and all the best.

~Minya~

** Image ID #2055410 Unavailable **
** Image ID #4phoebe Unavailable **
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello, allow me to introduce myself... · 09-09-15 8:08am
by berniev
*Star* Re: Hello, allow me to introduce myself... · 09-09-15 8:50am
by ~Minja~
Re: Hello, allow me to introduce myself... · 09-09-15 1:47pm
by Matthew Frederick
Re: Hello, allow me to introduce myself... · 09-10-15 8:46pm
by berniev

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2875268