by Lornda
Rated: E · Message Forum · How-To/Advice · #2292893
A place for Newbies to seek advice about reviewing
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 13, 2023 at 6:44pm
Re: I have a reviewing question
by Lornda
*Dollar* 1,000 GPs were sent to H❀pe with this post.
Hi, H❀pe !

Welcome to Writing.Com. *Stary*

Thanks for the question, and I'll do my best to help you. *Bigsmile*

First, the group doesn't have a silent agreement to refrain from certain reviews. With that being said, if we get a complaint about a hurtful review, we'll take a look into it and ask the reviewer about it. We try to give rounded reviews to everyone and we don't want to offend anyone. We have all types of reviewers in the group, and we all review items that appeal to us. *Thumbsupl*

When it comes to those 'click bait' type of items and they have a website link within the item, then they are spam and do not bother reviewing those. The accounts are deleted, so if you see one of them, feel free to email a moderator to report it and get it deleted.

For myself personally, I do try to give feedback in a positive way. I figure this is a writing site, so you should expect some feedback of some sort. *Laugh* I will admit that I have come across some stories that can't be taken seriously, so I just move on and tend to find author's who want help with their writing.

I hope that helps. I will tag Maryann from the group to see if she would like to add any advice for you! Thanks again, and enjoy the site. *Bigsmile*

~Lornda

~Butterflies and Flowers~
MESSAGE THREAD
I have a reviewing question · 09-13-23 3:38pm
by H❀pe
*Star* Re: I have a reviewing question · 09-13-23 6:44pm
by Lornda
Re: Re: I have a reviewing question · 09-13-23 8:12pm
by Maryann
Re: Re: Re: I have a reviewing question · 09-14-23 3:18pm
by H❀pe
Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a reviewing question · 09-14-23 4:09pm
by Lornda

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lornda.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3586318