Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #896794
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 6, 2023 at 5:00am
Edited: November 6, 2023 at 6:09am
Re: Winner for 11/5 and prompt for 11/6
by inkerod
"Adreine, that big blue star is just above your head, and the moon is highlighting your hair. You look like a beautiful elven princess," Nathan said to his girlfriend.

"Oh Nathan, you say such nice things. I believe I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you as a boyfriend," she responded.

"I wish we could sit here forever, you and me, under the stars," Nathan answered.

The two drama students finished their presentation and walked off the stage to enthusiastic applause. They road home in the back seat of Nathan's parents' car.

"Nathan, do you have time to talk, between you and me, after we get home?" Adriene asked her boyfriend.

"I always have time because any time is the right time with me," Nathan spouted.

"It's about something very serious," Adriene stated.

"How serious?"

"Very serious."

The two kids talked on the back porch after they drove to Nathan's split level home. A star streaked across the sky.

"Nathan, I'm late," Adriene said.

"How late?" Nathan asked.

"At least two months," Adriene answered.

"What do you want to do?" Nathan asked.

"I want to have the baby," Adriene answered.

"Oh, boy," Nathan squirmed.

"April fools! I'm just kidding. I had my period last week," Adriene shouted. "But tell me, Nathan. Would you marry me if I was pregnant?"

"Of course I would. I would do anything for my beautiful elven princess," Nathan answered.

"Nathan, seriously, would you marry me if I got pregnant?" Adriene asked.

Nathan paused.

"If you meant marry you right now, with both of us at the age of seventeen, yes I would. We could make it somehow, but I would prefer to become more financially stable before we did it," Nathan responded.

"Thanks, that was all I wanted to know."
MESSAGE THREAD
Winner for 11/5 and prompt for 11/6 · 11-05-23 11:05pm
by Arakun the twisted raccoon
*Star* Re: Winner for 11/5 and prompt for 11/6 · 11-06-23 5:00am
by inkerod

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arakun the twisted raccoon.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3598788