Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #896794
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 7, 2023 at 5:29am
Edited: November 7, 2023 at 2:09pm
Re:
by inkerod
"Tell me what really happened, June ... You were at the party, and someone wanted you to take off your swimsuit," Dr. Brandon recollected .

"I don't know. They put some kind of drug in my soft drink," June answered.

"June, you have to take responsibility for your actions. From what I understand you got pretty provocative with some of the young men at the party," Dr. Brandon prodded.

"I don't know if I was provocative or not. That's just what the boys at the party said," June responded.

"Do you plan to press charges? Saying you woke up lying stark naked beside the pool doesn't look good to a jury. I'm telling you what any lawyer you would face would do to you on the witness stand," Dr. Brandon said.

"It's not right. They put something in my drink," June broke into tears.

"Who is 'they'?"

"One of them is your niece, Marsha Glitten," June answered.

"Now wait a moment. What makes you think that?"

"We were both chasing after the same boy," June answered.

"Now wait a minute. Don't go dragging my niece into your cesspool. I know Marsha. She would never do anything like that," Dr. Brandon said.

"You don't know your niece very well. She spiked my drink. I know this because I distinctly remember being totally clear headed right up until the time I took that drink, This kind of thing happens between girls more than people know," June responded.

"June, I am going to commit you for a stay in the mental health facility. You're obviously delusional," Dr. Brandon said.

"You don't know your niece very well, Doctor. Young women do this kind of thing to each other more than anyone will admit," June answered.
MESSAGE THREAD
Winner for 11/6 and prompt for 11/7 · 11-06-23 11:03pm
by Arakun the twisted raccoon
*Star* Re: · 11-07-23 5:29am
by inkerod
*** Deleted Message *** · 11-07-23 4:52pm
by Arakun the twisted raccoon

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arakun the twisted raccoon.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3599129