*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3648992
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 2, 2024 at 12:20am
Edited: May 2, 2024 at 12:21am
Re: Re: Operation Chelsea
The chaos in this case is obviously due to the fact that I went in with no real plan and, until a point, was winging it. In this case that was probably a good thing because a big issue that I run into is that all too often I'll have a reasonably set plan and know what I want to do big picture. But then I'll get so tangled in the weeds that the smaller inbetween stuff starts becoming harder to do because I feel like I know what I want to do but it's just not coming. So then I just throw it down in frustration.

In this case, though, I just wrote until eventually I stumbled onto the main idea and that seems to have worked out better so far.

For behind the scenes stuff, the characters who were sort of written out for the moment came in part because I also knew that I wasn't going to be good at juggling a large cast. The Hope branch is a good example of that as it's part of the reason that it's given me frustration. I some times (often) worry, with this and non-BoM stuff or even things not associated with this site, that I'm way too much of an Ideas Guy. I can come up with a decent idea or character but when it comes time to putting pen to paper... nada.

That's also not saying that those character are actually gone from the story. I've got a generally firm handle on how I want things to go up to the real cliffhanger and it may involve any number of them. Or maybe it won't. But then again maybe it will. Or perhaps...

Admittedly Seth is a harder character to get a read on for me since he doesn't strike me as the type of person who'd want, or have a reason, to be involved with wearing the masks. I think he's part of the group in that branch where Steve has the book but IIRC (I haven't read it in a long time) that whole group's thing, at least the basketball players, is simply using the masks so they'd be able to use the golem to sleep with any girl they want. He doesn't really strike me as someone like Laurent and those guys who'd just be content with or wanting to goof off and play with boobies.
MESSAGE THREAD
Operation Chelsea · 05-01-24 4:05pm
by rugal b.
Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-01-24 9:18pm
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-02-24 12:20am
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-02-24 12:29am
by T.G.Almeida
Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-03-24 12:46pm
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-03-24 2:28pm
by imaj
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-03-24 3:14pm
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-03-24 8:30pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-04-24 8:06pm
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-15-24 6:54pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-21-24 8:01pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-23-24 2:15pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-23-24 5:29pm
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-23-24 5:45pm
by T.G.Almeida
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Operation Chelsea · 05-23-24 6:00pm
by rugal b.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3648992