*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3650669
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 9, 2024 at 8:58am
Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell?
Not gonna lie, I actually completely skipped the history chapters cause I was busy and ended up forgetting about them, so I didn’t even realize there was a historian character. I’ll read those today, but from what you say about her, that would make sense. Would be a good way to keep abreast of anyone trying to investigate Saratoga Falls’s history. I also definitely get the impression that the brotherhood is far from impressed with Nicholas Lawhorn, so I wouldn’t be shocked if they were eyeing up possible replacements.

The Brotherhood in general is pretty creepy tbh. As they’re intended to be of course, but still, yesterday’s chapter was one of the creepiest BoM chapters in general in my opinion. I also still quite firmly remember how bad it got in the route involving Will and Sydney in the Brown family, so unless Will can break the curse by removing the mask and use the Libra to hide, or Frank and Joe swoop in to the rescue, I foresee very little good happening once the brotherhood gets their hand on the book.

Speaking of spying on Blackwell, I’m curious about if the brotherhood knows how to create Watchers, and if the Keyserling villa is warded against them somehow, or if the Gwarcheidwad can devour them. Not really related, just something interesting to speculate.
MESSAGE THREAD
Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 5:30am
by ThePrussian
Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 8:25am
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 8:58am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 9:56am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 12:14pm
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-10-24 12:01am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-10-24 12:08pm
by Easy

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3650669