*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3650701
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 9, 2024 at 12:14pm
Edited: May 9, 2024 at 12:16pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell?
by Seuzz
So, can I take it that a branch is a hit when someone launches the commentary thread early? :D

Yeah, so now we have a solution to the age-old mystery, Who was the mysterious visitor in WordSmitty's "A Guest at Blackwell's.. (WS had emailed me at the time to say he had no idea who the person was, so I don't think I'm stepping on any toes here with my solution. (Oh, and WS let me revise his old chapter to bring it in line with what I wrote, since the dialogue in his original chapter didn't really match up with what I imagined was going on.))

The solution was probably obvious to most people at the time I said I'd found it, but it is now official.

As for what else is going on in that branch, and what else might happen, there are a LOT of possibilities.

Am I going to have to continue it, sooner rather than later? That would be fun, but I gulp slightly because it sounds like I've set some expectations to live up to.

BTW, for the record, the direct nudge to write a branch like this came from my reading The Education of Jennifer Parrish a couple of weeks ago. That's a terrible book, but there are a couple of good passages, and the idea is irresistibly creepy in that 70s/80s "Satanic Panic" kind of way.
MESSAGE THREAD
Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 5:30am
by ThePrussian
Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 8:25am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 8:58am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 9:56am
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-09-24 12:14pm
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-10-24 12:01am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Commentary: You or Blackwell? · 05-10-24 12:08pm
by Easy

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3650701