*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hang Over
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1251453-Conkers-Bad-Vore-Day/cid/401138-Hang-Over
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by FT2k4
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1251453
Everyone's hungry...for Conker!
Chapter #1

Hang Over

    by: FT2k4
(Before I start, the story must remain in the third person. Any second or first person chapters will be edited to be third person)

If one has felt a migrane before, then you know you never want to experience a pain like that ever again. However, a migrane is nothing compared to a hangover.

Conker slowly opened his eyes, but doing so sent bolts of pain through his head, so he shut them again. Lazily, he brought his paws to his head and rubbed it hard, trying to stop the pain flowing through his skull. If he were to tell someone how he was feeling, he'd surely say "like a badger's ass". The pain was unbearable and virtually undescribable. How could one describe the pain Conker was feeling? There was no word for it.

As he moved a bit, hazy memories flowed through his mind, but the only thing he could remember clearly was going to his favorite pub, still depressed over the loss of Berri, his former girfriend who was on the wrong end of a Tommy gun. After that, things were a drunken blurr.

Finally, he gathered the courage to open his eyes, but not before expelling some of the poisen inside him through his mouth. The acidic taste of his vomit littered his mouth and he wanted nothing more than to get the taste off his tongue. As his bloodshot eyes finally opened up, the squirrel took a look at his surroundings.

You have the following choices:

1. He's in a stomach!

2. He's at home

3. He's in a field near Birdy

*Noteb*
4. He's in bed next to a large male dragon (Original character)

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FT2k4 (UN: ft2k4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FT2k4 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1251453-Conkers-Bad-Vore-Day/cid/401138-Hang-Over