*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Story So Far...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664469-the-Supers/cid/867898-The-Story-So-Far
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1664469
We're more than capes and masks, we're saving the world.
Chapter #1

The Story So Far...

    by: Wenston
the story so far...



According to which character you choose, the timeline will be different. But in all, you will find a similar occurence of events.

Nex will rise.
         Nex will destroy.
                   Nex will rule the world.

It is inevitable.



*Bullet* Big Brother
Ben "The Musketeer" Frost

Swordsman, no powers, Good.
In Ben's storyline, Nex has taken over the world. He rules with an iron fist and he has put an end to the Supers by killing the world renowned Super, Peacebringer. There were wars and attempts fought afterwards against Nex, but he asserted his power and destroyed all that would oppose him. The Musketeer disappeared and became, once again, Ben Frost. He goes about his daily routine, with a hellish version of Big Brother breathing down his neck constantly. There are curfews, spending limits, commodity coupons, and other restrictions placed upon the things society once took for granted. Life is a living nightmare. But hope will come knocking at Ben's front door.



*Bullet* Behold the Betrayer
Marie "Lady Mercury" Devoix

Firestarter, super powers, Evil.
In Marie's storyline, she has just witnessed the brutal murder of her leader and friend, Peacebringer, at the hands of the super-villain, Nex. He is the first Super to die. Supers are still flashy pop stars and most are still in it for the fame. But the death of one of their own will shake the Super community to its core. The controversy and political war that wages after Peacebringer's death are just signs of things to come. Now, every Super has a choice to make. As the world cries out for Peacebringer's death to be avenged, the Supers realize they either give the public what they want and face Nex - and certain death - or put their masks and capes away for good. Or will they join Nex? Will they side with the villain that put an end to the Supers?


*Bullet* The Huntsman
Adrianne "Demon Bane" Klein

Gunsmith, no powers, Evil.
In Adrianne's storyline, Nex is supreme ruler of the world. He has conquered every rebellion made against him thus far and has proven that he is not a power to be questioned or challenged. The world is under his control and every day, more and more Supers lend their services to Nex. With so many pawns on his side in this winning game, it is a wonder why one day Nex comes to the Super villain former known as Demon Bane and ask him personally to join his army. It turns out, there is a war coming. One that will change the fate of the world and could very well bring the downfall of Nex. Nex needs Demon Bane's help and he hires the gun-toting preacher man to hunt down and slaughter those that would stir this uprising and rebellion against him.



*Bullet* Veiled Vengeance
Christopher "Hood" Crumbe

Masking, super powers Neutral
In Hood's storyline, Nex has risen, he has destroyed, and he rules supreme. He has gone unquestioned and unchecked for far too long and now holds the world in the palm of his hand. There has not been an uprising in years, the last attempt to dethrone Nex ended in blood and carnage. But there is one who has yet to make his stand. One who has yet to challenge the ruler of the earth and will do so by starting a gathering what Supers were not killed off by the villain Nex and starting a revolution. Hood will lead them to victory. He will lead them to freedom. He will lead them to justice. Because he is not your ordinary Super, he is not just a boy in a mask and a cape. He is Peacebringer's son and he has a debt to pay to the Super who killed his father.



*Bullet* The First Family
Shannon "Nightingale" Crumbe

Healing, super powers, Good.
In Shannon's storyline, the Supers are just coming into fame and fortune. The tides of their popularity have shifted and instead of just being crime fighters, they are now signing endorsement deals, appearing on television shows, and staging events for mass audiences. It has become more than just stopping and fighting crime, it is pop culture. The villains they fight while wearing their masks are often friends of their alter egos. There is one family that stands above the rest in the popularity of the Supers - Peacebringer and his wife, Nightingale. Otherwise known as Elijah and Shannon Crumbe. They have a seven year old son named Chris. Follow this family as they deal with the hardships of fame and fortune and the exploited world of the Supers.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wenston (UN: wenston at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wenston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664469-the-Supers/cid/867898-The-Story-So-Far