*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Watcher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1747792-Midnight-Swim/cid/1046541-The-Watcher
by Heresh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1747792
A midnight swim witnessed by an unknown watcher...
Chapter #1

The Watcher

    by: Heresh
Sarrena slowly got used to the temperature of the water, no longer shivering. She relaxed and began to gaze into the trees when she suddenly saw movement. Every muscle in her body tensed when she saw the movement, her heart quickened. It's only the shadow of a tree or an animal, she told herself. She saw the movement again and she whimpered slightly, moving away from where the shadows was. And away from her clothes.

Realising this she licked her lips nervously before calling out, "Is somebody there? If you are, please come out. It isn't right to watch people from the shadows you know". Nothing happened and Sarrena began to feel sick, wondering whether or not that was a sign that someone was watching her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heresh (UN: miradesh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heresh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1747792-Midnight-Swim/cid/1046541-The-Watcher