*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You Find Yourself On A Farm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874279-Dream-Hoppers/cid/1362487-You-Find-Yourself-On-A-Farm
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1874279
You are a 15 year old named Glenn boy who can hop in other people's dreams.
Chapter #1

You Find Yourself On A Farm

    by: no one of notice
"What is this?" and "where am I?" Are the first questions that pop into your groggy head as you lean around and check out your new surroundings. It's a bright cloudy day, but something seems very off to you.

You're on some sort of farm land, and the trees don't look quite right to you. There is something unnatural about them. You're pretty sure a branch on one of them is made out of candy cane.

As you walk towards the fence in the distance, you feel a weight press down against your shoulders and push you to the ground. You knees and hands are now stuck in a pile of mud. At least you hope it's mud.

As you push your hands up, you find that your fingers have somehow webbed together in each hand. Another push hardens them, and you try desperately to push yourself back. But no matter how hard you push, the unnatural gravity pushes you down.

You land in the mud again, and expect all your fingers to be broken, but as you look down, see that you no longer have hands, but some sort of hooves. You scream for help, but only a giant 'neigh' is heard.

Terrified, you feel you neck spurt out more, and are pretty sure that you crapped during the process. Another scream of terror lets out a giant 'neigh' and you see a farmer and a little girl hop the fence to come to your aid.

"Is she alright dad?" the little girl asks.
Her dad strokes the back of your neck, and you calm down a bit.
"This horse is a 'he'." he corrects her.
"What's wrong?" she asks.
He dad gives you a quick examination.
"Nothing looks wrong, he just seems a little spooked. Maybe he say a bear in the woods, or a giant fox." the dad says, adding the second example not to scare the child.

The farmer goes right up to your face, and you realize it looks like your neighbor. Not exactly like him, he hands seem freakishly big, and he seems more muscular and handsome than he does in real life.

You look down at the girl, it's his six year old daughter. Nessie, or Vanessa, or something with an 'S' in her name.
"Can I feed him an apple?" she asks gleefully.
"Sure." he father says, taking an apple out of his pocket, and sticking it in front of your teeth for a bite.

You're about to crunch down, when suddenly you wake up.
"Ah, I was about to get an apple." you think.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no one of notice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874279-Dream-Hoppers/cid/1362487-You-Find-Yourself-On-A-Farm