*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Legends
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947792-Mercenary-New-Roads/cid/1653427-New-Legends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1947792
A spin-off to my Mercenary interactive series with reader created protagonists.
Chapter #1

New Legends

    by: evil dude
Before you begin your story you'll need to create a Mercenary to serve as your main character. Unlike Mercenary: Guns And Gold which uses pre-made characters New Roads gives the readers the freedom to make their own story. While the main plot can be about whatever you like the main goal cannot change: you need to earn 1 billion dollars to conclude your story. The reason you need this money can change but this end goal is what holds the interactive together. You do jobs, earn cash and kick off the climax when you reach your goal.

To start you'll need to make a profile for your mercenary. You can used the official template I made for the first interactive or you can make up your own. The only requirements you need to list are name, home base, abilities, starting equipment and starting contracts. When a job is complete the character receives money to store at their safehouse which is used to contribute to their goal of a billion dollars, though some of it may be spent on upgrades and equipment if the reader wishes.

Since this is a more reader-focused interactive I'll leave it to the contributors themselves to come up with factions and characters as they see fit. If you want to use already established characters and factions you can do so as well, but try to keep their personalities close to how they were in the original. One last thing, always include an option for more profiles if you make a new list, that way new readers can make their own characters if they want. That's about it as far as rules go, good luck out there!


Select a profile or create your own!

You have the following choices:

1. Mel Buckley - The Biker

*Noteb*
2. Zeke Davis - The Prospector

3. Joey Phoenix - The Gunslinger

4. Thomas Weller - The Operator

5. More Profiles

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947792-Mercenary-New-Roads/cid/1653427-New-Legends