*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1649567-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1948553
Decide on either being Sokka,ZukoOrAang with their harem in their big house.Adult content.
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: FlashWally22
Zuko was sitting at a table with a red suit on beside his wife Mai. She was in an elegant black dress with a ruby necklace and red thin silk scarf. She had her two side tails as per usual, only she had two gold hair jewelry pieces. They were 2 inch long gold hoops with rubies with hair pulled through them and tied into a braid under the hoops to keep them in place. Mai smiled as she had a hand on his as he took a sip from a spoon that had soup from his bowl. Mai just sat there with a smile as she looked across the table.
Song sat eating her salad wearing a green dress that had a left quarter long sleeve. She wore a white chocker made of silk. Her elbow long white gloves were lovely. Her hair was pulled into a tail pulled into a pony tail with the hair pulled from the middle of the scalp. Giving a clear view to her bronze hair jewelry of a half inch long hoop with emerald in the shape of a disc on the hair jewelry hoop.
Katara sat at the table popping a grape into her mouth. She wore a shoulderless light blue dress with the dress hanging onto her cleavage giving plenty of view. She wore her hair in her normal style only on her hair loopies were a pair of hair jewelry pieces that were a series of silver rings with sapphire stones on them held by a chain to slide on the hair loopies without damaging them.
And at the table were the last two women. Meng was sitting with her green Chinese dress on with gold line art of flower petals blowing into the wind with crawling badger moles. She had a diamond cut out on her cleavage. On her right wrist was a gold border green cloth tied on.
Jin was wearing a puffy yellow tank top with bicep sleeves that were shoulderless. She wore a green skirt and had her hair long with the hair brushed straight.
Aang was sitting at the table as well wearing a yellow suit with white under shirt. He smiled as Zuko then stood up and tapped his glass. The restaurant got quiet as the girls and boys at the table stopped eating.
Zuko then smiled as he reached for a small box by his soup. He then picked up th ered velvet box. He walked over to Jin who blushed and began to shake with raw nerves. Smiling Song reached over to hold the girl's hand to help her to stop from shaking. Zuko then opened the box to show a black metal hair jewelry hoop. It was an inch and half long with three topazes going down in a line. Song stood up as she went to Zuko's chair. Zuko then took a seat as he asked her sitting across from Jing.
Zuko then asked her the question, “Jin, could you honor me with marriage?”
Crying into her hand she then said with a squeal, “Ye-yes! YES!”
She then hugged him in a full tackle. Two spikes of earth came out of the floor as Iroh sighed. He then looked at Haru as the young man earth bent the floor back into place.
The other girls at the table were clapping as Aang then lifted a glass. Everyone stopped as they waited for him to say something, “To the soon to be happy groom and bride, merry marriage asking day!”
People clapped and people cheered as girls congratulated Jin on her proposal.
Sokka was in a long blue trench coat. He had on a black belt with his sword attached. He put on a hat as he pulled on a pair gloves. He wrapped a scarf around his neck as he grabbed a flower. Sokka began to walk to the front door.
He was stopped by Suki's voice as she asked him, “When Sokka?”
Sokka stopped as he then turned to her, “You know when.”
Suki then nodded as she stood up. She then went up to him as she pulled his scarf tighter and tucked it into his coat. She then said to him, “11, we have brunch with the girls.”
Sokka nodded as he kissed her on the lips. He then walked out the door as he braved the cold morning. The sun was just above the horizon with the sky beginning to light up as he made his way out.
Inside the mansion he had exited a girl throwing up was heard as Suki went to find out who it was. She came to a door as she opend it to see Azula in her red night gown throwing up into the toilet. Suki then went over and stoked her back as she grabbed her hair holding it back. Azula let out more as she then coughed and pulled back.
Suki then smiled as Azula then said to her threatening, “Tell him before I do and I'll burn that smirk right off.”
Suki shook her head as she said to Azula, “Of course not.”
Sokka was at the front of a hospital as he walked inside. He walked to an elevator after checking in. He waited until the elevator took him to the third floor and he walked down the coma ward. He came to a bed that had one of the most beautiful girls in it. It was Yue with her long hair tied into her elegant hair loopies. They were long now and a little unkept.
Sokka sat down by her bed as he took her hair and undid the fancy elegant braids to her hair loopies. He began to brush her hair as he moved her and then he began to tie her hair into braids. He then said to her as a couple of tears came to his eyes, “I miss you Yue, I really do.”
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE
Zuko groaned as he felt something good on him. He felt wet as he then woke up and saw a large round bump in the blanket. He then pulled up as he saw Jin as she licked him. She then smiled at him and said with a lustful smile, “Oh, hi Zuko, I hope you don't mind if I continue the celebration from last night some more?”
Zuko grinned as he said to her, “Of course not.”
Jin then smiled as she went back to licking and eating as Zuko reclined back. He heard her slurp on her morning meal as he then heard a knock. He groaned as he then said with a strained voice, “Can it wait?”
The door opened with Mai walking in as she said to him, “We have a brunch to go to in an hour. I suggest that you finish the morning snack before going to brunch with the rest of us. Also, try to wear something casual, but not too casual.”
Mai then left the room as Zuko groaned and shook. He was red in the face as he let out large pants of red flame from his mouth. He gripped his hands into fists as he tried to control himself. Suddenly, he let out a long and loud moan as his flame change from red to yellow with red surrounding it. He then hit the bed as the flame became small bursts. He then sighed as sweat was coming from him.
Mai smiled softly as she said to Jin, “I see you can't resist finding the P-Spot either.”
Jin then crawled out from under the blanket as she whiped her mouth with a gulp. She then said with a smile, “Nope.”
Mai then pointed at the corner of her own lip as she said to Jin, “You left some.”
Jin then licked the outside of her lips as she got up the frosting from breakfast. Jin then walked out with a shake as she said to him, “I'm going to go get dressed Zuko.”
Mai then said looking back at him, “She's done it now.”
Zuko asked still reeling back from his morning work out, “Done what?”
Mai said walking out with a grin and shake, “Get revved up for tonight lover boy.”
On Ji was wearing her red hoodie and gold short shorts. She took a gulp of her water as she then began to run again. She then put the cap on the water bottle as she then ran down the steps. She enjoyed the park outside her apartment.
But, what she enjoyed even more was seeing her boyfriend. She smiled as she then ran up to Aang who sat on a bench. He had her favorite morning snack, blueberry frosted donuts. Oh, what did she do for the universe to deserve such a handsome and perfect man.
Aang stood up as he smiled at her as she came to a stop. She then took one of the offered donuts. She bit on it as she ate it slowly. Aang hugged On Ji as the two smiled and enjoyed the hug. Aang then asked her as he put the box away in his bag, “You ready for brunch?”
On Ji nervous then shook her head as she said to him, “No, but I am tired of waiting to meet your family. So, let's go.”
Smiling Aang then put his arm around her shoulder as the pair began to walk.
Sokka took off his trench coat as he walked into a Jasmine Dragon. He wore a black class b shirt with his blue uniform slacks. He walked over to the table with Zuko, Mai, Ty Lee, Katara, Suki, Meng, Jin, Song, Toph, Azula and Kaya. Sokka smiled as he pulled out a chair after bending over giving kisses to Kaya, Azula, Suki and Ty Lee.

You have the following choice:

1. Please read the rest of the beginning

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1649567-Beginning