*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new journey begins?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965974-Pokemon-Vore-Skyla-Vs-Kalos/cid/1704527-A-new-journey-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rathe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1965974
The female gym leader from Black/White(2) makes an irresistible treat for hungry Pokemon~
Chapter #1

A new journey begins?

    by: Rathe
"Wahoo!" Skyla squeals with delight, flying her tiny biplane over the rolling hills and lusty plains of the Kalos region. It was true what they said about the area's beauty - surely, it was a sight for sore eyes, after hours upon hours of flying over bland blue seas.

She instinctively reaches for her belt, expecting to feel her pokeballs resting against her hip, wanting them to enjoy the view, too. She felt nothing, and quickly remembered that the esteemed professor Sycamore, upon hearing about her planned visit, had asked her not to bring any of her Pokemon, fearing they might damage Kalos's ecosystem or something, blah blah blah...

Skyla didn't really care, but she had complied. Technically, she was here to make a delivery - a small package nestled between her thighs, addressed to one Ms. Malva. But while she was here, it wouldn't hurt to go sightseeing first, right? The only question was, where to first?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rathe (UN: uninspiredname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965974-Pokemon-Vore-Skyla-Vs-Kalos/cid/1704527-A-new-journey-begins