*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Secret Desires
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/1742794-Secret-Desires
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1976401
You're kidnapped by a wicked foot fetishist to fulfill his (and your) desires.
Chapter #1

Secret Desires

    by: footickle
For nearly all of your 20-some years of life, you've had a secret obsession that you've kept as private as possible - an obsession with a simple body part. Your own feet. It started out innocently enough...maybe as a kid you noticed your feet were your most ticklish spot, or you loved the feeling of going barefoot on your front lawn....something like that. You've had this obsession so long you can barely remember. And quite frankly, you don't care.

In the years since then, as you've grown up, this little interest of yours has grown with you. You've put in constant effort to keep your feet absolutely immaculate - you treat them to the best creams and lotions you can afford, you give yourself pedicures on a near-daily basis. You want them to be perfect, and they practically are. You can't help but smile when you think about just how soft, smooth, and sensitive they are. Some would call it arrogance, but to you it's just a way of life. You've secretly craved attention to your feet - even a gentle touch would make you happy. But you want so much more. You've dreamed about having them savored - each toe sucked for hours, every inch of your bare soles licked and worshipped. You've fantasized about having them tickled, each sensitive inch explored with every imaginable implement until you're an insane wreck. Your mind wanders to thoughts of having them rubbed and admired for hours, gently and sensually, maybe while someone teases you about the beauty of your feet. Lately you even think about more intimate scenarios - you wonder what it would be like to give somebody a footjob, to use your soles and toes to give somebody true pleasure. All these thoughts fill your head every day - your secret desires of having your feet ravished.

You keep these fantasies all to yourself, though. Even though you know there are like-minded people across the world and online, you keep it to yourself - you don't know what you'd do if a single soul found out. You can't even bring yourself to go barefoot around friends, fearing that you'll raise questions about why your feet are so attractive and pampered. Only when you're home alone do you go barefoot, freeing them and letting your imagination run wild. But someone out there knows who you are. Maybe he doesn't know all your secrets, but he knows a few things about you. He's got many of the same desires as you, only he's the one with the lust for feet. He's been seeking the perfect pair to make his own - to hold hostage, to tickle, to worship, to pleasure himself, to play with to his heart's desire. And he thinks that you have that perfect pair. And unknown to you, he's lurking outside.....

It's nighttime, and you're preparing for bed. You've taken care of everything for the night, except for your favorite ritual. Sitting on the edge of your bed, you pop open a bottle of your favorite lotion. You lift your foot up, preparing to moisturize, but you can't resist stroking your silky sole a few times first, closing your eyes and imagining it's someone else. Eventually you snap out of it, and squirt a healthy amount of lotion into your hand before rubbing it all over your bare foot. You lose yourself for a bit, continuing even after the lotion's already absorbed, slowly coming to a stop and repeating with your other foot. You close the bottle of lotion, satisfied with the job you've done moisturizing your already unbelievably soft feet.

You tuck yourself in, and slowly drift off to sleep. In your final few moments of consciousness, you hear a noise, but you're too close to sleep to fight it, drifting off shortly after. Unfortunately (or maybe not so unfortunate) for you, that sound happens to be an invader, your secret foot admirer.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footickle (UN: footickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/1742794-Secret-Desires