*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He notices you on the drone
  2. Southern Giants
  3. The 'Burbs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3029919-He-notices-you-on-the-drone
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: He notices you on the drone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

He notices you on the drone

    by: Heartache
You watch as the man's wife goes back inside the house and the next thing you know you hear the man Say, "Now what in tarnation?..." You turn your head to see the giant has brought your drone where you are hanging on to it up to his eye level, squinting a bit directly in front of you. You panic and make a split second decision to swing off of your drone and into the giant's mustache. Or at least that's where you had been expecting to end up, but George flinched at your sudden movement directed towards him and you end up on his lips. "GAH!" He shouts in surprise, dropping the drone and causing you to fall from his top lip to his bottom lip where you attempt to cling so that you don't fall any further. The man begins to sputter, trying to remove you from his mouth. The vibration and push of the man's lips tosses you from your perch and you take a tumble, screaming you say down the giant man's blue shirt. You reach out in a flail for something to grab onto and successfully grab onto a fist full of the man's chest hairs. "PHLEH, PHLEGH, UGH, DAMMIT, WHERE'D IT GO?" You stay completely still, considering your options.

You have the following choices:

1. Get the man's attention by way of his nipples

*Noteb*
2. Hide until the man is near his wife

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heartache (UN: heartache0405 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3029919-He-notices-you-on-the-drone