*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3049512-Attention-Obtained
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Get the man's attention by way of his nipples  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Attention Obtained

    by: Heartache
While the God-sized man is searching for you, you decide that you want to get his attention. But how?...

You look around from where you are clinging to the God man's chest hair and see one of his pink nipples. You never truly understood why men had nipples... You knew that the nipples of a woman were quite sensitive to the touch. Maybe the same can be said about a man's?...

You use the overabundance of chest hairs to climb your way across the man's chest until you reach the areola of his nipple. It doesn't have the same type of scent you enjoy so much from that of a woman's. You grab onto a rounded edge of the nipple and proceed to rub at it.

You're shocked to find that, similarly to that of a woman's, this man's begins to grow harder from the sensitive rubbing you're giving it. Suddenly you notice the man's arms have stopped moving so you begin to rub at the rubbery skin faster. This prompts the man to pinch at his nipple from the outside of his shirt.

This wasn't what you were expecting at all! You squirm wildly between the fabric being pressed against you on both sides. To the God like man it feels like the struggles of a protesting ant. Another gigantic hand appears below you from underneath his shirt and the hand holding you punched between the shirt fabric let's you go only to fall into the awaiting palm of the God sized man. You roll into one of the rough crevaces of the man's skin as his hand closes into a fist around you.

Everything is dark for a few moments against the rough yet warm skin of this man's hand until light suddenly floods your world as the man opens his hand in front of his face. You tumble out of one skin crevace and into another, rubbing the back of your neck as you look up into the man's face.

You stare at each other for what feels like forever as you slowly get up and, when the man still does nothing but watch you, you start walking towards his wrist while trying not to look at the man's gigantic eyes tracking you. You're about to reach the sleeve of his shirt when...

You have the following choices:

1. The man plucks you back up again and does something

*Noteb*
2. The man brushes you into a container

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heartache (UN: heartache0405 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3049512-Attention-Obtained