*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3078935-A-Good---If-Ignorant-and-Giant---Samaritan
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Go into the girl's purse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Good - If Ignorant and Giant - Samaritan

    by: Doom
You haven't planned for any of this, so everything you're doing here is improvised. Given how long it took you to scale the three short steps enter the building, there's no way you'll reach a chosen destination before classes end, and an annihilating tide of giant shoes wash down this corridor.

There's a person here, with a bag that can easily hold your three-quarter inch form - it's a no-brainer to head there for both shelter and transport.

As you march onward, cursing the punks whose stone barrage brought your drone down, you note that the girl has a minor punk aesthetic herself. Well, in so much as she's wearing solid boots, and a number of safety pins stud her bag. Those metal objects will help you climbing aboard, and later may serve as a tool you could take.

With its owner distracted by her locker, you climb up and to the lip of the purse, looking down into its darkened depths. Do you really want to jump down in there, where there's no guarantee you'd be able to get back out again? It could be a better idea to use these safety pins, cling to the outside of the bag where an easy escape is possible.

The girl herself is right there. Riding along on her boot - also possessing many easy grab points - would place you more out of her line of sight, less likely to be spotted at the cost of a much rougher ride.

Now that you're here, you could ignore the giantess entirely, and just use the lockers for cover. Walking along their edge you're not going to be stepped on, and there might be lots of crumbs and other debris that you could gather as you do so.

Lastly, given that you're off-script anyway, you could try to get this girl's attention, see if she's willing to help little old you out of your current predicament.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3078935-A-Good---If-Ignorant-and-Giant---Samaritan