*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3087809-First-Class
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Drop down into the purse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

First Class

    by: TheReader
You decided to go inside of the purse. Worst case scenario is that you get stuck inside of the purse and you have to use something of it to help you get out, but that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. You might be able to find some useful items in there anyway so having to use one in order to find your way out would not be an issue.

With that settled you take a swan dive from the lip of the purse, into the darkness. The landing wasn't as rough as you expected, nothing was broken, but it was still painful. You stand back up and take a look around, nothing was that easy to see but what you could see were some pretty basic things to have in a high school girl's purse. A wallet, nail file that you could use for your bowie knife, some purple lipstick, tissues, hand sanitizer ect... all pretty normal things.

All of a sudden you felt the entire world begin to rise up. You looked up at the opening of the purse to see the girl's gigantic arm slip itself inside of the handle and raise you up. You braced yourself as you knew that this giantess was going to start walking and everything in here with you was going to start swaying with her.

Thankfully as your mountain sized Samaritan was making her way to class, she wasn't rocking the purse around too much so you were able to handle being in her purse while the items were sliding around.

Eventually everything came to a halt and you could hear a loud school bell ring which most defiantly meant that class was now in session. Now that this purse would be stationary for...however long this girl's class would be, you could explore this purse and find some items to take with you. You could also find a way out of here, you really didn't want to be brought to the home of this teenage girl.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay in here and find supplies

*Noteb*
2. Find a way out of the purse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3087809-First-Class