*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3083447-Family-on-the-move
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Tackle Taylor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Family on the move

    by: TheReader
You were definitely not going back with Rachel, she was really on edge about the note that you left and you didn't want her to mistake you for an itch again so you were going to have to hitch a ride with one of her offspring.

"How do you even know it was him", Abby asked just as you started to listen in on their conversation. Of course it was difficult to do with their extremely loud and echo-y voices but you could still make out what they were saying. "Don't be so naïve Abs, we all knew he was crazy", Taylor said.

The fact that Taylor was so quick to believe that you broke into their home was even more proof that the Andersons really did notice that you were spying on them. With this you made a mental note that, if and when you chose to grow back and were to ever scout out another area before shrinking down in it, you were going to have to be more sneaky; if this simple family of five was able to catch you then who else could ?

"He left this note...", the mother said holding up the sticky note that you left before, "...and this does not look like any of you guys' hand writing. So we are going to your Aunt Lisa's while the police search the place". Seemed like you were going to have to make a move soon as the giant family was going to be on the move.

At first you wanted to go onto Abby's shoes but upon seeing your note she seemed to get just as worried as her mother. Of course there was Ethan and he seemed to be clueless when it came to this whole situation; either he was just not paying attention or he just didn't understand the severity of the situation.

Either way you figured that Taylor was going to be the best choice considering that she was able to keep her cool throughout this whole thing. You run up to her flats and begin climbing on top of it.

" '...I have shrunken myself ' What is this psycho going on about", Taylor said reading your note out loud and continuing to scold you. It's as if she expected you do do something like this for years and it was only a matter of time.

Everyone suddenly began moving toward the minivan that was parked in front of the Garage. Luckily you were on top of Taylor's foot and were ready for her to start walking. She and the rest of the family made their way into the car, with Taylor sitting in the passenger's seat and her siblings sitting in the back.

It was only a matter of time until the car began to move. You could try getting higher ground again, this time on Taylor. She still seemed pretty relaxed so climbing her could turn out differently than how things went with Rachel Anderson.

On the other hand, from where you were now, you were pretty safe. If Taylor were to shift her foot you were already on top of it so you would be perfectly fine as long as you hung on.

You suddenly heard the last car door close and assumed that it was Rachel sitting down in the driver's seat. The car was going to start moving any second now so you were going to have to choose a plan.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay where you are until you get inside

2. Climb higher, things may be different

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3083447-Family-on-the-move