*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Warm Welcoming
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181954-Unnoticed/cid/2613772-Warm-Welcoming
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2181954
A father shrinks around his unknowing family and must survive to get back to normal
Chapter #1

Warm Welcoming

    by: UnawareFan
"Oh Shit." Was all Chris could mutter as he frantically tried to re-calibrate his newest invention, a shrinking device. He had intended to test it on a piece of furniture, it was way too early for human trials; or anything living for that matter. He had set for about 1/6th of an inch when he sat it down on the table, accidentally pressing the button and shooting the remote at himself. Now here he is, shrunken to the size of a small ant in his home office and the remote resting on his desk. He was home alone, his wife Kelsey was at work while his son and daughter were at school, and he figured he would get some work done while the house was quiet.

He gazed up at the desk, which was now the size of a planet to him. He had to find a way up to the remote, but his thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud. Chris noticed the noise as the front door. He looked down at his watch, it was almost 3 o'clock. "Hello?" he heard the voice call out. Recognizing it as his 15 year old son's, Cody, he ran towards the office door. Ground shaking quakes drew closer and closer, causing Chris to stop running. The office door slowly opened, and Chris was greeted with a sight that truly showed his size. His son was now a god to him. "Dad, you here?" Chris could barely make out the deafening voice as it echoed.

He watched as his son slowly walked towards him, his steps caused him to fall. Chris saw Cody's shoes land on either side of him. His eyes followed his jean covered legs up as far as they could. He could only see the underside of his chin, which was mostly blocked out by his crotch. Survival instincts quickly set in as Chris realized he had to capture his sons attention somehow. Without hesitating, Chris darted for his sons shoe lace which was hanging low to the floor. "I guess he went out" he heard the echoing voice mutter. Chris held on tight as his son started to walk away. The world would go by at a blistering speed then come to dead stops with each step. Chris could make out enough at his speed to realize Cody was headed to his room.

Upon entering the room Chris looked up and saw Cody throw his backpack on his bed. Then he saw his sons eyes fall down to him. Chris began to wave and scream hysterically but it was no use, Cody couldn't see him. Cody leaned down and began to untie his shoes. Chris ran from the colossal fingers as the played with the massive rope, then taking chance of another opportunity he grabbed onto his sons finger nail; hoping he would bring his hand near his eyes so he can see him.

As Cody kicked off his shoes his hand rose to scratch his head. Chris' view was greeted with a jungle of hair, his grip slipped and he fell onto his son's scalp. Chris felt the world moving once again as Cody started walking around the room. Cody began to take his clothes off, he started with his shirt, then pants and socks. The world turned black for a moment as Cody lifter his shirt over his head. All Chris could think about was what Cody might be planing to do, and could he survive it.

Cody entered the bathroom and flicked on the light. Chris heard the door shut and the jungle he occupied be illuminated with a bright light. Holding on tight as is sons scalp began to tilt as he bent over, Chris heard a noise he didn't want to hear, running water. Cody took off his boxers and entered the shower, not knowing he had a passenger.

The sound of the water was the loudest thing Chris had heard in his life. Then he saw a tidal wave headed his way. Chris began to run and scream in the opposite way but the water was too fast. It pushed him past the hairs and sliding him down his sons forehead. Chris clawed and grabbed at anything he could to stop from falling anymore, but the currents are too strong. He slowly slid down between his sons eyes and the bridge of his nose. He briefly grabbed a small hair on his upper lip but failed to keep his grip. Chris' view turned red as he slid over his son's top lip. Cody then tilted his head back, causing Chris to stop on his large bottom lip. Cody opened his mouth to fill it with water, then spit it out.

Chris watched as his sons two cruise liner sized lips parted giving him a glimpse into his monstrous mouth. Chris could hear his son taking a couple breaths, his tongue twitching, then watched as the shower water shot into his mouth filling it up and creating a small ocean. Cody closed his mouth and spit the water out. The two lips started to close and Chris' world turned vertical once more, holding on to his son's bottom lip. Chris saw the ocean that filled Cody's mouth slowly come careening out, his grip failing against the current once more he slid down his chin and shot off, landing on his son's chest. Sliding through the sudsy water he looked down to another patch of hair, one where he didn't want to end up in.

Chris' descent was quickly cut off as he slammed into something soft and cloth feeling. He held on to the washcloth with everything he had, not wanting to be lost down a drain. He and the wash cloth were rubbed all over Cody's body. Cody bent over and rubbed the cloth up and down his legs. Chris looked up from his cloth prison, his world would rise then drop. He saw the now massive serpent that lived between his sons legs. He noticed it swaying side to side with each movement.

Soap covered Chris' eyes, temporarily blinding him. He felt the G force increase as he was hoisted higher into the air. Tangled in his sudsy prison, he wiped the soap from his eyes. Chris saw his sons massive cock staring right at him, slowly inching closer to him as Cody was about to wash himself. The water ran through his pubic hairs and slowly made its way down his shaft where it fell to the floor. The massive cock bobbed slightly as it closed in. Chris screamed for his son to notice him but it was useless. The head of Cody's cock pressed against Chris as it made contact. He was dragged up and down the shaft as his son washed himself. He could feel the soft skin drag across his body.

Chris broke free from his sons unaware grasp, finding himself tangled within Cody's pubes. The water and soap rushed by as Cody rinsed himself off before exiting to dry. Chris watched the world spin by as Cody turned to exit the shower. He saw his massive cock dangle beneath him, lazily moving with each step before coming to a stop. Chris' view turned blue as Cody began to dry himself off. He felt immense pressure as Cody casually dried himself between his thighs. The towel was coarse as it moved over him. Before Chris could think of anything to do next, he heard a deafening hum coming from above.

Chris craned his neck back, looking up to see Cody's gigantic hand coming down to him. In the other hand was a large black and steel colored electric razor. Cody stood high above a small trashcan sitting on the ground and started to shave. Chris struggled to get free. The razor quickly descended, passing him on one side then the other. The humming drew closer and closer as it zoomed by. Finally Chris saw the razor make contact above him, slowly making its way under him. Hair fell all around him while he held on tight. Chris looked up again, and saw Cody staring down at him, but he couldn't see him. As the razor finished its final cut, Chris fell. He lost grip of the hair he was holding onto and landed on his sons cock. He began to slide and tumble down his shaft, turning over on his stomach to try and grab a hold of something, but to no avail. The soft warm skin of his son brushed by until he reached the head of Cody's cock.

Chris shot off from his son and fell for what felt like an eternity before landing softly in the trash can. He looked up, seeing the colossal form of his naked unaware son straddling his confinements above. Cody turned and exited the bathroom, not knowing what he had just put his father through. Chris just lied in the trash can looking up as his sons body exited from his view, his thunderous steps slowly dissipated as he walked away.

You have the following choices:

1. Sara Arrives (Daughter)

2. Kelsey Arrives (Wife)

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb*
4. Something Else

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UnawareFan (UN: almostfamous92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UnawareFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181954-Unnoticed/cid/2613772-Warm-Welcoming