*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk And Enslaved.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200012-The-Cosmic-Joker/cid/2720323-Shrunk-And-Enslaved
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2200012
An 18 year old Bully is shrunk by a supernatural force and given to his mother as a slave.
Chapter #1

Shrunk And Enslaved.

    by: Mad Dog
Brad felt an intense tingling throughout his whole body as he slowly woke up. He lay on his back for a few minutes with his eyes closed and wondered why his bed felt different. It was softer than usual, and somehow felt bigger. He only opened his eyes when he felt someone sit on his bed, and what he saw left him feeling confused, shocked and terrified. A beautiful, giant redheaded woman was sat on his bed, looking down to her right at him and with a big smile on her face. She appeared to be in her twenties and was wearing a long, pale blue summer dress. As he stared up at her, he realised that he was lying on his pillow and that he'd shrunk to about one inch in height.

"Good morning sleepy head". She said with a soft Irish accent. "I hope you slept well".

Brad looked up at her in shock for a few seconds, before he finally managed to find his voice.

"Wha...err...who...who are you"? He asked. "What's happening? How'd you get in my bedroom"?

"Well". The woman replied with a slight Irish lilt; "I have many names. I generally prefer Sinead, but I'm also known as the Cosmic Joker. Y'see, despite my appearance, I'm not human. You couldn't pronounce the word that describes what I actually am, but I'm the supernatural being that's responsible for things like faces in rock formations and clouds and other weird and unexplainable phenomena. I also occasionally punish people for the wrongs they've done. Today, it's your turn. And trust me, you really deserve to be punished, don't you? I've been watching you for some time, and you're a very unpleasant young man. The only reason you have any friends, is because they're afraid of you, and don't want to end up being your next victim. I believe the word that applies to people like you is, 'bully'. And don't try to deny it. Like I said, I've been watching you. I know exactly what you are. It's actually quite sad to meet someone that, literally, everyone despises. Even your mom and sister hate you, though they do quite a good job of hiding it. Today though, today is the day you start to get what you deserve".

"What do you mean"? Brad asked as his fear deepened. "What're going to do to me".

The woman giggled. "Oh, I'm not going to do anything to you sweetheart. Apart from shrink you to that size that is. I did think about eating you, but after the things you've done, you deserve a far worse punishment. So, I've arranged for you to have a new life. I had a very nice conversation with your mother last night, lovely woman. We decided that, as punishment for being such an evil little shite, you're going to be the slave of her and her daughter. Forever. And, by slave, I don't mean the fetch, carry, do menial labour type. I mean you're mom and sister get to do whatever they want with you. I've given them powers. They now have the ability to completely control you, meaning you'll have no choice but to obey them. They can change your size and shape at will. Also, you can't feel pain, unless they want you to, and you can't die".

"YOU'RE INSANE". You shout angrily. "MY MOM WON'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO ME".

"No"? Sinead asks softly with a slight smile. "I'll make a deal with you. You're mom will be coming in here shortly. If she doesn't want you to be her slave, I'll return you to your normal size and let you get on with your normal life. If she DOES want to use you though, you will be your mommies slave for all eternity. Do we have a deal"?

Brad thought about it for a second. He was so sure that he was right that he looked up at Sinead and replied; "Ok, it's a deal. And when I get back to my normal size, I'm gonna slap the shit out of you, you fucking leprechaun bitch".

Sinead laughed loudly and leant down as she softly replied. "You try that with me, you little pile of monkey shite, and I'll turn you into Misty Stone's pussy. Heard of her have you? Really beautiful black porn star. She's a good friend of mine. I recently made her immortal. So you'll spend forever swallowing the cocks of all the men she fucks. And she'll love every second of it. Or maybe you'd like to be her boyfriend's penis? Beautiful ten incher. And don't tell me I won't, you're currently one inch tall". She continued to smile as she sat up straight.

Brad suddenly began to feel very scared. It shouldn't have been possible that he could be this small, but given that he was, he knew he was in a very vulnerable position. He looked up at the giant woman and said;

"I'm sorry I threatened to slap you. And called you a leprechaun".

Sinead looked down at him. "I forgive you. But you're still going to be punished for the bullying".

"Will, will she be nasty to me"? Brad asked nervously.

Sinead shrugged. "I honestly don't know sweetie. And I don't really care. But if I were you, I'd do what I was told. You're not gonna like what happens, but she might treat you a bit better if you're obedient. And the good news is, you'll get used to it".

Brad was about to say something else when his bedroom door slowly opened. His mom walked in wearing a white bathrobe and came straight to the bed as Sinead stood up.

"Good morning Sinead". She said cheerfully, before looking down at Brad. "And how's Mr Tough Guy taking his situation"?

"Well, he's just woke up, so he's still in the denial phase to a degree". Sinead replied. "But I think it's slowly sinking in that he's got a new life to get used to. In fact, I made him a deal that if you don't want to make him your slave, I'll return him to normal".

"Is that so"? Brad's mom said with a cheerful smile as she leant down and "Well, you lose, because I want my slave. You're a nasty little creature and you deserve everything that happens to you from now on.
Brad made a half hearted attempt to run as his mom reached for him with her giant right hand, but it was a futile gesture. His mom easily caught him and then dropped him into the right pocket of her bath robe.

"What're you going to do with him"? He heard Sinead's slightly muffled voice ask.

There was a pause and then he heard his mom giggle before replying; "Oh, something that's he really going to hate. Something terrifying for him. Will I see you again"?

"Of course", Sinead said. "I'll be back in a couple of weeks. I like to give the people I punish a try once their owners have had time to get used to their new lives. Until then, have fun".

Then there was silence, and Brad suddenly felt movement. He heard the sound of his bedroom door closing and his mom humming happily. A few minutes later, he was plunged into darkness as his mom put her hand into the pocket she'd put him in and wrapped her giant fingers around him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The kitchen

2. His mom's bedroom.

*Noteb*
3. His mom's bathroom.

*Noteb*
4. His mom's home office.

*Noteb*
5. The living room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200012-The-Cosmic-Joker/cid/2720323-Shrunk-And-Enslaved