*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/KNKJF72H2-Store-employee-Jessica
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2231951
The eighth installment of the trait swapping series.
This choice: Store employee Jessica.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Store employee Jessica.

    by: Saracen1187
Her black leather high heeled pumps clicked on the ground as Jessica walked briskly up the street from the bus station towards Wilko, where she worked. She had an uncharacteristic smirk on her face as she walked, unnoticed by passersby even as weird changes happened to their bodies. A married couple in their thirties discussing which school to send their children to suddenly changed. The blonde wife's ample D-cup chest shrank down to nothing, causing her blouse to hang loose on her frame as a pair of male nipples and a coating of dark hair formed under her now useless bra. Conversely, her husband remained oblivious and kept walking even as his own checkered shirt ballooned outwards... two buttons popping off as his wife's former tits blossomed on his chest... bouncing and jiggling as they did so.

"Nice boobs!" Jessica commented quietly to herself with a mischievous chuckle. It was Jessica who was responsible for what had happened to the couple, and she wasn't done yet. The next two people she passed, two strangers to each other, also fell victim to Jessica. A chubby, dark-haired college girl wearing glasses suddenly had her jeans droop down as her hips cracked and narrowed... followed by her ample ass shrinking rapidly into a more masculine form. Nearby, a man in his forties suffered a wardrobe malfunction... his belt snapping clean and his corderoy trousers splitting as his younger, chubbier female ass and wide hips grew in.

"Oh this is delicious!" Jessica giggled to herself, thoroughly enjoying the new power she had over people. Only that morning she had woken up with the knowledge of the new power she possessed, to swap people's physical traits without them noticing. Or with them noticing... if she preferred. The choice was hers. It was just more fun if her victims remained unaware in her opinion.

As she approached work, a father and daughter emerged from the shop with severa shopping bags. The man was in his late 30's, his daughter was about 16 years old, and Jessica could hear them having an argument about the boy the girl was dating. Jessica rolled her eyes, disliking the fact that the man was telling his daughter how to live her life. Jessica had always been a feminist, and that mentality wasn't going to disappear overnight... even with her new power.

"What if your precious little girl couldn't get pregnant?" Jessica asked herself quietly, looking at the pair. Pointing her finger at them, the man's jeans suddenly collapsed in front as his cock and balls shrank away... morphing into his daughter's teenage pussy. His daughter on the other hand became quite well-endowed as her own dad's cock grew between her legs and stretched her panties, two pops following suit as her bollocks dropped into her new scrotum and began churning with 'baby batter'. The bulge in the girl's low-rise jeans was unmistakable as she popped her first boner.

Curious how that would affect the family dynamic, Jessica continued smirking to herself and rubbing her chin as she resumed her trip into work, stepping through the doors of Wilko and heading upstairs to the locker room. She was aroused by this time and her new power was definitely addictive. Today was going to be fun.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/KNKJF72H2-Store-employee-Jessica