*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/TZ24BCHMP-A-chat-in-the-locker-room
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2231951
The eighth installment of the trait swapping series.
This choice: A chat in the locker room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

A chat in the locker room

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
         Using the hand rail to steady herself up the stairs, she had only swapped just a few lucky souls and her knees were already growing a bit wobbly in arousal, but thankfully, after a few deliberate ducking and dodging of many wary onlookers, both being Darrell and Jodie casually mulling about by the upstairs water fountain, a sense of ease Jessica was certainly not feeling as she finally hobbled her way into the women's locker room.

Closing the door behind her, Jessica had to assess the damage done to her panties. Guiding her right hand past the taut waistband of her fashionable, somewhat against company policy, Prada work slacks, Jessica could happily confirm that the clammy folds of her sex did not result in a damp spot in her knickers.




         "Err..everything fine downstairs luv?" spoke Sasha, turning around from applying her eyeliner in the mirror she was facing, only a mere meter away from an oblivious Jessica, who jumped at the sound of her voice. "Oh err yeah! I was just um.." Jessica stumbled, clearly shaken. She could've sworn she had seen just about everyone on the way up here, but she didn't account for Wilko's other resident fashionista, of course, busy away in the locker room mirror before she walked in.


"Save it, you can't lie to me babe about your secret. Girls like you and me and are sooo different from the rest.." Sasha cooed, as she turned back to face the mirror to return to her eyeliner. "Wha... what do you mean..? Don't tell me you've woken up with the same power as me this morning..?" Jessica muttered, creeping cautiously closer to Sasha, her recent morning spark of arousal was quickly replaced by cautious fear and scepticism. "Oh best believe it honey.." Sasha said smirking from the mirror at Jessica creeping behind her, before putting her eyeliner away back inside her purse and dramatically slinging it on her shoulder to meet eye to eye with a somewhat shaky Jessica.

"But me? I'm far superior luv... far more powerful..." Sasha said motioning around Jessica, stealing a look at herself in the mirror once more before turning to the door. "Wha... what happened to you when you woke up? What can you do that I can't?" Jessica said, feeling on the back foot. She didn't think anyone else could've woken up with the same power as her, but now that she thought about it, it wasn't impossible, but for Sasha to be more powerful.. she was flummoxed. "I am so much more than you Jes, my lipstick, my eyeshadow, and especially my ass..you'll be seeing a lot of that today as I steal every man in this building with this sexy new ensemble." Sasha declared, striking a daring pose to Jessica before sashaying her way out of the women's locker room much to Jessica's relief.



         Oh I see, she's just being her usual pompous self, had me a wee bit scared for a moment there.. Jessica thought opening the women's locker room door to concentrate her power on the ass Sasha said she'd be seeing a lot of.

Cautiously strutting around Darrell, supposedly cutting off his conversation with Jodie, Sasha was none the wiser as the far more powerful girl watching her swapped Darrell's cock and balls onto her. Relishing the unaware woman's big ass spreading just far enough to accommodate Darrell's prostate and big hairy balls, Jessica chuckled as she had to agree she'd be watching a lot more of her backside with nuts like hers now.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jessica continues her amusing new morning routine

2. Follow Sasha

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/TZ24BCHMP-A-chat-in-the-locker-room