*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ruby's Progress
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235477-Silver-Eyed-Hypnosis/cid/2923321-Rubys-Progress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235477
Ruby's eyes are hypnotic
Chapter #1

Ruby's Progress

    by: turtleguru
Ruby Rose was told that her silver eyes were special. She thought she would learn more about that in Beacon. She didn't. Ruby only learned one thing in this school.

She likes girls.

She really, really like Weiss especially. Ruby was told that her eyes were special but as far as she was concerned they didn't hold a candle to Weiss's piercing blue.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem like Weiss likes girls. If only Ruby could change that...

"...by! Ruby! Are you listening dolt?" Weiss asked angrily snapping Ruby out of her trance.

"Huh? Oh, sorry Weiss!" Ruby apologized "I'm trying to focus, honest."

"Well your failing." Weiss sighed "I don't see why you can't focus on the simplest of subjects."

"...I said I'm sorry." Ruby pouted.

"You can't get out of this by being cute!" Weiss berated her.

"You think I'm cute?"

"Stop trying to change the subject! I'm not helping you for my health." Weiss leaned closer to Ruby "If you don't try then you're just wasting my ti-"

Ruby kissed her. She couldn't help herself, Weiss was right there! Of course Weiss pulled back immediately.

"Wha-Ruby!"

"I'm sorry! You were so close and I was watching you all day or well all week and you're pretty and you're nice to me well not always nice but you're so cool so I thought-"

"Ruby. Shut up." Weiss interrupted her.

Ruby did as she was told and sat there anxiously.

"Ruby. I'm...flattered but I don't like girls like that." Weiss said trying to sound diplomatic "Not even you."

Ruby stayed silent. She didn't like this...

"Ruby? Are you ignoring me now?"

Ruby pursed her lips.

"Ruby I'm sorry. Just... say something."

Ruby closed her eyes.

"Damn it dolt! I cannot carry this conversation by myself."

Ruby's eyes shot open now glowing with silver light.

"R-Ruby!?"

"NO!" Ruby shouted.

The light shot out of Ruby's eyes into Weiss's. Ruby was surprised.

"W-Weiss?" Ruby asked

"Yes..." Weiss droned, her eyes glowing dim silver light.

Ruby swallowed. Was this her eyes? Ruby...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235477-Silver-Eyed-Hypnosis/cid/2923321-Rubys-Progress