*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sit Back and Relax
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250396-Harem-Life/cid/3040501-Sit-Back-and-Relax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2250396
A sequel to Harem Seeker. Life in the harem of the cosmic villain.
Chapter #1

Sit Back and Relax

    by: FFtheSnake
Finally.

It had taken years, but you had finally gotten everything and everyone you ever wanted.

When the Power Absolute had come to you, turning you into the strongest being in the Multi-Omniverse, you knew what you wanted to do.

Hm? Use your power for the benefit of others? Don't be silly. No, you had the Power Absolute, and it couldn't be taken from you. (Because you arranged it that way.) You were going to use it for your own selfish benefit.

So you went around and captured characters you liked from various worlds, turning them into your loyal, loving sex slaves. Because you were now the warden of horny jail, and you wanted it all. In addition to all of the sex slaves you took, you also took technology. Whole worlds, although you only kept the female population. You were greedy, after all.

You made a universe to house everything you stolen, removed their need to use toilets (you were into a lot of things, scat and watersports weren't among them), and linked their souls and lives to yours, meaning that they shared in your eternal youth and immortality, if not your invincibility and raw power. You crafted a homeworld for you and your slaves to live on. You took technology, creatures as pets, everything.

All that's left, was just to enjoy.

(Author's Note: From here you can switch to third or first person, as you desire.)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250396-Harem-Life/cid/3040501-Sit-Back-and-Relax