*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3064721-Obligatory-More-Choices-Addition-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2251054
You shrink, then end up in a (mostly one-sided) relationship with a giantess.
This choice: More Choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Obligatory More Choices Addition 1

    by: G-Writer
Additional Choices:

1. Victoria Secret Alternative (Requested/Reserved by Random Anon; You run into the nearest store in blind panic, then just run to the nearest person to try and get help. Unfortunately it’s a Victoria’s Secret, even more unfortunately the person you pick to help you has assets WAY too big for this store, and even WORSE she thinks you picked HER to talk to because you love GIANT assets... and anything gross that comes along with them.

2. You see a lot of flashing lights as you run into one of the nearest entrances, only to realize you’re in the mall’s arcade. Luckily there’s no kids around, and there looks to be a lone girl in her early 20s playing one of the light gun games who’s constantly glancing around her/toward the arcade entrance, almost like she’s looking for someone (and therefore should be fairly easy to get her attention). Unfortunately, it turns out she’s a bit of a stalker, and the only reason she comes to the mall is to spot… well, you. And now that ‘fate’ has brought you together, she might have no real reason to leave home (at least not without her new boyfriend). ((Was thinking with this one she could be the semi-stereotypical chubby to overweight gamer girl/nerd, who’s so wrapped up in the belief that ‘fate’ has destined you to be together that no matter what gross things happen she just assumes it was meant to be and you obviously must be at least okay with it.))

3. You end up halfway through the entryway of this place until you realize it’s a fitness chain. The thought of a bunch of sweaty people/workout equipment isn’t really your idea of ‘safe’, and you’re about to turn around… when you suddenly find VERY used giant gym shoes settling very close by. You look up to see a woman looking down at you with a huge smile. She’s very toned almost everywhere and literally glistening with sweat, with a very small chest and muscles showing everywhere her skimpy workout clothes (which are soaked through) aren’t covering— well, almost everywhere. Somehow, some way, she’s both one of the most toned woman you’ve ever seen, AND has the biggest hips/ass/thighs, easily casting a huge shadow over top of you. ((Was thinking for this one she decides you’d be the perfect spotter for her with your size perspective, and that she thinks it’s nice to have a (full-time) workout partner, especially since she’s never been able to keep one around… This is apparently because she absolutely stinks most of the time, and she has no idea her butt and hips are anything more than toned as the rest of her (to the detriment of those around her).))

4. You run around a corner and slam into the side of a very squishy shoe. You fall on your butt, sputtering as you realize you have sweat all over the front of you that was leaking from it, just in time for the owner of said shoe to look down, see you, and (with some difficulty) grab you in her clammy hand. It turns out she was sitting on a 3 seater bench when you ran into her shoe… but she’s so horrendously pear shaped that she literally takes up all 3 seats and still overflows with her hip/ass chub. ((Was thinking with this one you might be nice at first to try and get her help, but she turns this into interest in her in her mind, then decides that she’ll ‘prove everyone wrong’, assuming no one can say she’s too big/gross if she has a ‘lover’ as tiny as you that ‘enjoys’ everything about her.))

5. More Choices
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3064721-Obligatory-More-Choices-Addition-1