*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Escape
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266704-Samas-Arans-New-Upgrade/cid/3186747-The-Escape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2266704
Aran gets huge & TF into dragoness by consuming phazon. Can posess bosses using SA-X gene.
Chapter #1

The Escape

    by: Massive Friendly Derg
Samas Aran was exhausted after escaping the blast consuming the X parasites. She couldn't help but wonder why the SA-X helped her before falling asleep. She begins to dream, a voice speaks to her. It tells her of an ascension through the might of the X within her, the secret survival of Phazon, how it is time for the pirates to be lead in revenge against the Federation, & that she will be revered as the herald of a new age. Samas awakes realizing that with the power of X mimicry and possession along with the phazon soon to be coursing through her veins she will radically transform into a Queen Phazon Dragoness to rule the pirates, destroy the federation, & consume the essence of phazon to create powerful mutations for herself. Several boss forms from her Prime missions felt quite appealing to her to possess & grow into macro busty female anthro forms. Now quite excited, she sets a new course through a wormhole to look for a submissive mate to join & be changed by her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266704-Samas-Arans-New-Upgrade/cid/3186747-The-Escape