*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Little Exterminator
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271179-Little-Exterminators/cid/3223111-The-Little-Exterminator
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2271179
Your part of a pest extermination company that goes about it a bit differently
Chapter #1

The Little Exterminator

    by: CrimsonDRAGO90
You had just arrived at your company's garage to meet with your team and get the van and start heading out to the locations that needed pests dealt with. On your team you have:
Amber Kinsley- She typically has her up in a ponytail and is like your second in command, helping to keep exterminations going smoothly in case anything unexpected happens.
https://www.deviantart.com/sloaneivy/art...
Terence Trusdane- Relatively new to the team, only being on 2 jobs before today, he's still learning the ropes.
Freddy "Bug" Brown- Worked at the company almost as long as you have but preferred not to lead his own team. He got his nickname from an incident one Halloween involving a few poor choices on his part, almost getting himself crushed before the rest of the team was able to save him.

The company isn't massive so you're only one of three different teams but you each get multiple jobs done each shift so the reputation is quickly growing, heck you're even close friends with the CEO, which is the reason you're one of the oldest employees. You even helped work out a few kinks with the tech for everything, allowing the teams to be different sizes when running exterminations, setting the size on the computers in the van before it shrinks down so you can travel at decent speeds. The company has multiple options for taking care of the pests, they have machetes for close combat, poison packs that work similar to flame throwers at their smaller size, and a pistol in case of emergency.
You were looking over your list of clients:

You have the following choices:

1. Suburban houses

*Noteb*
2. Apartments

*Noteb*
3. An office building

4. One of team members houses

*Noteb*
5. Check out the other teams jobs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrimsonDRAGO90 (UN: crayfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CrimsonDRAGO90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271179-Little-Exterminators/cid/3223111-The-Little-Exterminator