*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introductions, Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313620-My-Dream-Life/cid/DZ4G87WD5-Introductions-Introductions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JT
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2313620
This was originally just one story, but I decided to make it have branches
Chapter #1

Introductions, Introductions

    by: JT
Let's say if I had the power to manipulate reality. The very, VERY first thing I'll do is give myself my dream physique (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GAczvc7WoAAX...) which is the muscular body of Clark Bateman. Unfortunately he retired social media about 2-3 months ago and annoyingly deleted his social media accounts across all apps, including TikTok and Instagram.

Now I have my dream physique, as a gay man, it's time to grow some others. At my school, there's a few people who look Hella good. Here is a lost of them below.
• Senul (I have a crush on him)
• Louis (Tall and Swiss)
• Jake (Probs 6'3 and is 14-15)
• Seb (Most buff of the list before growth)
• Will (Great looking Part 1)
• Gerrit (The chiseled South African)
• Tom (Great looking Part 2)
• Asfand (His pecs show through his PE top)
• Barney (Just British)

I only really know Senul (in my English and Science classes), Seb (mutual understanding), Louis (we do Army Cadets), Asfand and Barney (both mutual understandings again). But the other guys are just there, just wanting to be taken.

Of course, I'd grow them the to same physique I have, where's the fun in that? The 10 of us would be gymbros for life, for L I F E !

After school, we'd head to the nearest gym which is like a 7-10 minute walk from my school. We'd get changed beforehand in amazing compression shirts that look so fucking tight and make us look more jacked than we are. Probs be there from 4:00pm til 6:30pm when we head home to eat dinner.

As I mentioned, I have a crush on Senul. But instead of making him my boyfriend immediately, I wanna toy around and just make him have a crush on me and let that develop.

There are definitely more things I'd like to add, but they aren't relevant to this moment of the story, so we'll get to them later. Without further ado, let's write the future.

You have the following choice:

1. Let's my new life begin

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JT (UN: jmtmg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JT has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313620-My-Dream-Life/cid/DZ4G87WD5-Introductions-Introductions