*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324453-Futanari-HTTYD-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2324453
Hiccup HH is a futa, the biggest, beside the Dire family, alongside most other characters.

Hiccup HH is a futa, the biggest, beside the Dire family, alongside most other characters.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Beside the following Paragraph, you may skip the entire thing. Though it is suggested that you read the measurements for the Characters so you don't miswrite. There will also be biography's for Main Characters as well. This takes place on New Berk, in this all tribes moved there. There will be two choices, either Modern or Actual timeline, which would be around year 721 for when they arrived on the island. The Character list most likely will not be updated.

The Main Character is Hiccup, Astrid, and Astrid's half sister Alexi. You also have the gang (Including Characters from TV series) in this, alongside characters from books. The Dire Family are my Original Characters from my own book, on another site. Their proportions, just don't make sense. Characters are below, by family. The most important thing is to pay attention to the fearful Gruffnut. You also have nicknames after that I gave them, some though might be last name changes, like Hiccups sister. Notes like Hiccup marries Astrid and Alexi don't start when the book does, that happens later on. Fill it in, make it work, that chapter and after they are married. But stuff likes Stoick Married Valka, or Marries Valka, that happened before the book started. Common sense. All men are now Futanari, all women are either futanari or women. But when it says something like They are the only man? it is optional, but suggested. When talking about breast sizes, they are always equivalent to 5'6, basically just size them up, 40% taller and everything else is 40% bigger, so the normal 8 inch head on a 5'6 person is 11.2 inches on a person 40% bigger. If it says something is X inches, like a cock, then that doesn't change, unless otherwise stated. If they have a cock length and width stated, that is suggested, and suggested minimum or maximum. If over 2 feet it is the maximum, 3 feet is the maximum unless otherwise stated. If under 1 foot it is the minimum. Balls are 3/4 the width of the cock each or 3 to 5 times the average males, unless otherwise stated. When flaccid, cock is at least half the size, most average 8 inches or less flaccid. As with all futanari's average precum is a half gallon before and during sex, average ejaculation is 1 gallon. The sperm are 3 times the size of a males and futanari's have a 100% impregnation rate.

Hiccup Haddock
She marries Astrid and Alexi. Futanari 2 feet long 8 inch thick cock.

Hannah Haddock (Dire)
She Marries Jake Dire and her sisters. Futanari 36 inches long 9 inches thick cock (minimum 12 inches long 4 inches thick) 4-6 inches long when flaccid.

Valkyrie (Kyrie) Sigrid Haddock
She stays single and dotes on her mother. Futanari 14 inch long, 4 inch thick cock.

Stoick Haddock
Married Valka, deceased. 1 foot long, 4 inch thick cock when alive.

Valka Haddock
Married Stoick, fucks her daughter Kyrie.

Astrid Hofferson (Haddock)
She marries Hiccup and her sister Alexi.

Alexi Hofferson (Haddock)
She marries Hiccup and her sister Alexi

Snotlout Jorgenson
She marries her sister Adelaide and Mia. Futanari 12 inch long 6 inch thick.

Adelaide Jorgenson
She marries her sister Snotlout and Mia.

Fishlegs Ingerman
She marries her penpal and crush Heather, her girlfriend Ruffnut, and her friend Tuffnut.

Ruffnut Thorston (Ingerman)
She marries her girlfriend Fishlegs, her sister Tuffnut, and Fishlegs crush.

Tuffnut Thorston (Ingerman)
She marries her girlfriend Fishlegs, her sister Ruffnut, and Fishlegs crush.

Gruffnut Thorston
He is a scaredy cat, afraid of most everything, especially being naked considering their undersized 3 inch cock and balls. They are the only man?

Dagur the Deranged Berserk
Marries her love Mala, and heir friend Camicazi, alongside Mala's bodyguard Throk.

Heather Berserk (Ingerman)
Marries her penpal and crush Fishlegs, her friend Ruffnut and their twin Tuffnut.

Camicazi Bog (Berserk)
Marries her heir friend Dagur, and Mala, alongside Mala's bodyguard Throk.

Mala Wing
Marries her love Dagur, and their heir friend Camicazi.

Throk (Abarok)
Marries into Mala's family to protect her.

Thuggory Meathead (Thuriona)
Dies before Dagur, Camicazi, Mala, and Throk get married. She hated that Camicazi left her and what Hiccup was doing, so he tried to kill them, died to ???.

Mia Traitor (Jorgenson)
Marries her love Snotlout and Adelaide. Futanari 13 inch long 4 inch thick cock.

Jake Dire
Marries Hannah and her sisters. Emma's twin. 92 inches tall. D size breasts proportionate to 5 foot 6. Futanari with 48 inch long, 12 wide cock (minimum 16 inch long, 4 inch wide cock, they can control it between those sizes) 8 inch long flaccid. 7 inch tongue.

Emma Dire
Marries Hannah and her sisters. Jake's Twin. 90 inches tall. D size breasts proportionate to 5 foot 6. Futanari with 36 inch long, 9 wide cock (minimum 16 inch long, 4 inch wide cock, they can control it between those sizes) 8 inch long flaccid. 6.5 inch tongue.

Alpha Dire
Marries Hannah and her sisters. 75 inches tall. D size breasts proportionate to 5 foot 6. Female. If they go half a month without masturbating or more they switch to a futa without a pussy. cock is 12-18 inches long and 2-3 inches thick. 5 inch tongue.

Astrid Dire
Marries Hannah and her sisters. Caitianya's Twin. 84 inches tall. D size breasts proportionate to 5 foot 6. Futanari with 24 inch long, 5 wide cock (minimum 12 inch long, 3 inch wide cock, they can control it between those sizes) 7 inch long flaccid. 6 inch tongue.

Caitianya Dire
Marries Hannah and her sisters. Astrid Dire's Twin. 84 inches tall. D size breasts proportionate to 5 foot 6. Futanari with 24 inch long, 5 wide cock (minimum 12 inch long, 3 inch wide cock, they can control it between those sizes) 7 inch long flaccid. 6 inch tongue.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324453-Futanari-HTTYD-Adventure