*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324453-Futanari-HTTYD-Adventure/cid/GR7PCNXLR-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2324453
Hiccup HH is a futa, the biggest, beside the Dire family, alongside most other characters.
Chapter #1

The Beginning.

    by: Nightsurvivors00
"This is New Berk, it is 12 days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery. My village, in a word sturdy, it has been here for 7 months, but every single building is new. We having fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problem are the pets. They tend to scare our animals from time to time but they have grown used to that, but not on this island. We Berkians are here, but you also have the Berserkers, Bog burglars, Meatheads, Wingmaidens, Defenders of the Wing their eruptadon included, Viggo, Hunters not allowed. Yeah, its great, we just need to build the town up," Hiccup says to herself.

When they had defeated Grimmel, The Dragons had decided to stay. They had a fleet of ships and wood below the water they could use to build. They also had the abundant wood on the island. They had built the entire town and Winter was approaching. She and her love Astrid, and Astrid's sister Alexi lived in a home on top of a hill. Astrid's had yet to be built, so they all stayed there. Hiccups' sister Kyrie and Hannah lived their alongside their mom Valka. But one thing Astrid didn't like was the amount the townsfolk commented saying that Hiccup's cock must be pathetically tiny. Little did they all know, Astrid, gang, everyone but Valka knew, was that Hiccup was even bigger than her father.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. (Modern) Year 2028

*Noteb*
2. (Fantasy) Year 721

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nightsurvivors00 (UN: nightsurvivors at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nightsurvivors00 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324453-Futanari-HTTYD-Adventure/cid/GR7PCNXLR-The-Beginning