*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1018003-gay-marriages
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1018003
this is my opinion on gay marriages and my feelings toward it.
this is my opinion on gay marriage. as an apostolic person im against it. i think it is very wrong and very sick. i dont think people of the same sex should be married its just not natural. god made adam and eve not adam and steve. i dont think the states should allow these marriages to take place. i mean if you think these people are born this way they arent. it is a lifestyle you choose not one you are born into. and i dont think these people ought to bring children into homes like this. it would be turning them away from god, and god is the one thing we all need in our lives. people who are this way are a stink in the nostrils of god and i just dont support it. i wish these people would wake up and see the truth before it is to late and they cant go back. im sorry if my opinion offends anyone but its the way i feel.
© Copyright 2005 babygirl (williamsgurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1018003-gay-marriages