*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035495-In-lovers-eyes
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1035495
Can melissa make a vampire with no heart love her,and save the kingdom from her evil sis?
The beginning


Long ago on a planet called Nabria, two kingdoms fought over whom would rule their world.
their battle ranged on fiercely, year after years the humans and vampires fought. After centuries of fighting the Dark lord zanzer killed all the humans with magic except for two. their names were Paul and sandra.
they built an underground city hiding them form the vampires for a few years.they built up their city to almost were they could fight again, but they were discovered, and were told on to the Dark lord. He immeaditly attacked.
Sandra was hiding in a closet with her one year old,Samantha, and her new born baby ,Melissa.She kissed both on the head then the door flew open and exposed Sandra and her girls.Sandra begged the vampires to hide the girls.they agreed and hid the girls.Sandra soon died.
The vampires ran and hid the baby in there homes.For eighteen years the girls were raised by the vampires, Samantha ,raised to be evil and melissa taught to love...
Zanzer looked down into the crib watching his new child,Brian,sleep. 'he'll turn out like me and will rule this kingdom as evily as I do, but, I fear that if he falls in love a more evil force will try to take over.I'll teach him not to love, not to fill compasion and to rule this kingdom strictly.' he thought.Zanzer jump out of thought when a solider barged in
"m'lord, we have discovered humans in a secret under ground kingdom. Do you want us to attack?" "yes, make sure no human comes out alive."Zanzer said, he glanced down at his son as Brian started to stir.Zanzer heard his mother walk in, "m' lord it time for brians feeding." "fine but hurry up."
two years passed and Zanzer killed Brian mother after having two more children. Louis and Jake were Brians brother and were never treated as well as Brian. Eighteen years pass and Brian is two years away from achieving his throne.Brian turned out the way his father wanted no love,compassion,or sympathy for anyone. His brother's were nice and usually sneaked stuff behind his back to help others.
Brian has recently found out that some vampires have hidden two humans and is going to deal with them, he arrives at a house that seems like a little shack, inside he can hear three heart beats two that are vampires,one that is human...
© Copyright 2005 vondutch (missybell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035495-In-lovers-eyes