*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1077157-in-lover-eyes--pt1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1077157
vampires and human in a world together
Melissa woke as the sun went down, she had always been taught to wake up when the sun went down so that way her family wouldn't have any surprise visits from any vampires. Yes her stepparents parents new about Melissa but no one else did. Melissa was homed school for all her life and has never made any friends, yet she learned to love others from her parents, she always listened to stories her parents and grand parents told and was fascinated by it. She loved to hear the story of an evil falling in love with a peasant girl, even though his parents had made an arrange marriage for him. He over came the power and was able to marry the one he truly loved.
Melissa sighed as she forced her self up out of the warm bed, Her feet touched the floor and she balanced herself up, she made her way to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. During the night Melissa wasn't allowed near the window. Its not that her parents were mean, They just didn't want another vampire seeing her then reporting her to the king. If that happened then it was sure that she would die. Melissa walked through the hallway and glanced around the corner to make sure the curtains were closed. When she made sure no one could see her through the window she entered the family room. Melissa's father was reading the VAMP Times and her mother was cooking a delicious looking breakfast. When Melissa walked in her father glanced up from the paper watching her intently. " You better be careful Melissa, it says here that Prince Brian found a human girl in a shack, not to far from here. They're keeping her hostage now because they have reason to believe that another human is hiding in a house and if anyone has nay information to report to the prince immediately." Melissa froze in her seat "you don't think grandpa will" she cut off her sentence. All of them stared at each other silently.
A loud bang came from the door and you ran off to your hiding spot. "Just a minuet" Melissa s mother called. Melissa Slid down under the floorboard through the floor. And She heard the carpet being pulled over her. She listened intently as the door opened "hello mama" a low deep voice said "we were wondering if you had any information about the other human that is hiding some where?" the strange man asked. "No I'm sorry we have ~" "don't you people dare listen to them, they have the human girl here. They hid her somewhere in this house" she heard her grandpas voice say. Feet pounded on the floor above her, dirt bits fell from the floor. Melissa covered mouth so she wouldn't sneeze.
After an hour had gone by the pounding stop " we cant find her" said the man that was at the door earlier " sometimes I swear, you have no business being a vampire" a deep voice snapped. Heavy footsteps stop above Melissa head. A loud crash came from beside her head as she rolled to get away from the hand that was reaching for her. Every time she rolled the hand would just get closer to her. As the hand almost reached her she dodged it again. Another pair of hands reached in and pulled her up to floor height. "her she is Prince Brian" the voice said, he wrapped one arm around her waist and the other locked her hands together.
The prince turned around "so this is the other human."

© Copyright 2006 vondutch (missybell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1077157-in-lover-eyes--pt1