*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164239-Expelled-Chapter-1
by ~J.J.~
Rated: · Chapter · Comedy · #1164239
Kris and friends are expelled from their school after a water war during class.
Kris sat in the small room, staring out the only window. Her eleven classmates were sitting around her, looking bored. Each and every one of them was soaking wet. It didn't bother them to much that it was their fifth major screw up of the school year. They thought of it as one of their many great achievements in life.
"My parents said they were going to send me to a boarding school if I got into huge trouble, again" Pete said, nervously. His parents had a strict, no gettting into trouble, rule. If he took one step out of line they'd take something important from him, like his X-Box. They thought it was the only way to deal with is misbehaving. But after five years he hasn't behaved once.
"We should blame it all on Max," Charlie said. "Technically, it was his idea" Charlie was suppose to be the responsible one. He was suppose to talk everyone out of their crazy schemes. To bad he wasn't able to control eleven out of control teenagers.
Kris didn't say anything. Usually she would jump in with some smart-ass remark that would cheer everyone up, but she knew that wouldn't help. She knew exactly what was going to happen when the principal stepped into the room. They had been warned last time they stepped out of line, but no one took it seriously, except for her.
"Kris, what's wrong?" Aidan was the first to ask. He was the only one brave enough to say something to her when she was having an off day. She could get really violent if someone bothered her when she was feeling down.
"Usually we can't get you to shut up!" Timmy said, faking a laugh. He had been Kris's best friend since pre-school. But, no matter how close they were, he would always be bad at cheering people up.
Her friends suddenly started arguing about what could be wrong with her. Not wanting to listen to her friends fight, for no particular reason, she popped open the window and crawled out. Being stuck in the principal's office for an hour was turning everyone against each other.
She sat down right under the window. There was no way she was going to run off school property when she was already in a whole lot of trouble. But she was going to get expelled anyways! What more could they do after that? They couldn't exactly give her a detention, could they?
She heard the door opened and stole a peak into the room. Their bald, fat, and all around evil principal was standing in the doorway, holding a stack of papers. It couldn't be their permanent records. To small!
"Here are the forms for the school I am recomending you to" Mr. Waller gave a piece of paper to each of the students. "Give one to Kris when seh gets back from the bathroom" He tossed the last one into Layla's hands.
No one said anything. Feeling that it was the right moment, Kris crawled back into the room. Still, no one said anything. Kris wasn't sure if she should say anything. There was a good chance that if she drew all the attention to her, her classmates would take out all their anger on her. That wouldn't be to good at the moment.
"Are we seriously expelled?!" Grace said after about ten minutes of silence.
"I think so" Jonah, the so-called leader of the class, said.
"We got recomended for Sleepy Hollow Academy in Wilmer, Maine!" Layla gasped, reading the paper Mr. Waller had given her. "You don't think it's like the movie, do you?"
"It can't be, can it?" Timmy whimpered. He held the paper over his eyes. "I'd rather be a hobo living on the streets, then go to some school called Sleepy Hollow Academy!"
© Copyright 2006 ~J.J.~ (pata2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164239-Expelled-Chapter-1