*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235410-Just-some-of-my-thoughts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Diane
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1235410
I'm bored and alittle angry... this is just like, umn, ...free writing with no purpose.
Okay, so I got really pissed because I noticed some blank faced person out there in writing.com land rated my favorite poem low... when really I just wanted people to read it, not tell me what was wrong with it besides like spelling... grammar and punctuation mean nothing to me because I write poems, so I get to choose it's form and shit (which, no, I don't have to rhyme and I don't really have to flow, well, I guess they have to flow so the reader doesn't get pissed of course and everyone's different and might get uber bothered by no punctuation and grammer and shit like that, but those aren't the people I'm interested in or aiming for). I guess what I'm trying to say in a nut shell is that I'm the creater damnit and however I fucking want it and make it is how it's going to be, bitch. Whoever they are... well, I guess I'm lucky they didn't write their thoughts on it to me. I would've been really hurt and so freaking angry. It's my fault of course, I didn't make it so no one could rate it... but I really didn't think someone would have the balls to rate my favorite poem about my mom so low. I mean, I put the "experience" and "biographical" genres on it for a reason, not for shits and giggles. If they only knew... or could feel how I feel. The umn, ...biggest thing is that these are my poems... these are written the way I think is right, the way I talk, the way I think, expressing the way I feel and how I see things, which I think is the most important thing to read so that you can understand other peoples worlds, or see them, and learn new things. That's what writing is! Expression of the mind. Stop being so god damned heartless! Especially since people are so wrapped up in their own worlds (not such a bad thing since we are all just human) that they are blind, not knowing and understanding other peoples feelings and thoughts and blah, blah, blah. I'm going in circles and getting no where, so I'm going to stop here and I hope to the high heavens that you understand what I mean....
© Copyright 2007 Diane (kelpi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235410-Just-some-of-my-thoughts