*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276298-Nausridin-preaches-to-the-people
by piper
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Comedy · #1276298
For a mid-peculiar cracker, be sure to check this out!
The was a village that lacked a pastor some time ago. Sooner than later, they heard that there was a messenger of god from a very far place coming to guide some lost sheep back on to the path. Everyone was delighted about these wonderful news.They all gathered and set an appointment with the pastor named Nausridin.The villagers  were waiting with anxiety.Finally Sunday came...

Nausridin arrived and began to preach. First of all he said, "people, do you know what I am going to tell you?". All the villagers said without hesitation, "no, we dont know". "Oh" said Nausridin, "until you know, I am not going to waste my time telling you, I wont preach to people who are so stupid that they dont know why they've come to church". Nausridin went home without saying another word.

The dissapointed villagers did not loose hope, they tried him once more. Nausridin agreed. The following Sunday the villagers went to church. Nausridin came with the same question he had asked a week before.This time the villagers were ready, before he could finish the question, they all shouted, "yes, we know.". "Well," said Nausridin, "so you know what I am going to tell you!, then, if you know, I am not going to waste my time here". Again Nausridin went home without saying another word.

The villagers felt that they were being dribbled, but they still wanted to hear this mysterious pastor. Once again they tried their luck, Nausridin agreed. As ussual the church was packed on Sunday, Nausridin came in with the ussual dialemmic question. This time the villagers were quite sure they had the right answer. They all simulteneously  and swiftly shouted, "some of us know and some of us dont know". "Good," said The mllion Dollar Pastor, then I am not going to waste my time here. Those of you who know, can tell those who don't." Just like butterfly wings, he went home without saying another word...
© Copyright 2007 piper (osama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1276298-Nausridin-preaches-to-the-people